Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite USB QUAD Core
FREE Classic Console UAD plug-ins from Neve, API, SSL, and UA—up to a $1,196 value! Just purchase any UAD-2 DSP Accelerator and register it with Universal Audio by March 31st, 2017.
Get the rich analog sound of UAD plug-ins over USB 3 on Windows.
4 x SHARC processor
JOIN THE UAD PLATFORM & GET THE WORLD’S MOST AUTHENTIC
NEVE,® API,® SSL,® & UA CLASSIC CONSOLE EMULATIONS — FREE!
Looking to get big analog console sound in the box? Buy and register any new UAD-2 DSP Accelerator between January 1st – March 31st, 2018 and you’ll get the world’s most authentic Neve, API, SSL and UA console emulation plug-ins for Mac and Windows — up to $1,196 in plug-ins — absolutely FREE!
• The UAD platform lets you inject three-dimensional analog sound with vintage tube compressors, EQs, analog tape, and more
• Get FREE analog console emulation plug-ins from Neve, API, SSL and UA — up to an $1196 value
• Offload your computer’s CPU for other production tasks with UAD-2 OCTO Core or UAD-2 QUAD Core processing
• Choose between portable UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt USB or FireWire desktop accelerators, or the UAD-2 PCIe card
for your PC or Mac tower
UAD-2 Satellite USB QUAD Core DSP Accelerator in one take:
- Run UAD-2 powered plug-ins on Windows-based PCs via USB 3.0
- 4 SHARC DSP processors for large-scale mixes
- Includes Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle
UAD Powered Plug-Ins
Universal Audio’s DSP engineers collaborate with the original manufacturers of classic and modern hardware to create UAD plug-ins. Using the exact schematics, “Golden” units are selected and modeled down to the component level. The models are then “ear tested” by professionals with decades of experience using the hardware. Once it’s near impossible to tell the difference between the UAD-2 plug-ins and the actual hardware in a mix, a Universal Audio powered plug-in is born. The result is the sonic response and warmth of the classic analog equipment.
4 SHARC processors
The UAD-2 Satellite USB QUAD includes four SHARC processors. Analog Devices’ SHARC processors are the premier real-time floating-point DSP processor for applications that require a wide dynamic range. They feature exceptional core and memory performance, outstanding I/O throughput. Additionally, the Satellite’s USB 3.0 SuperSpeed technology offers reduced plug-in latency compared to FireWire 800.
Custom and Analog Classics bundles
To give you a solid base for analog sound, the Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite USB QUAD comes with the Analog Classics bundle, which includes the UA 610-B Preamp and EQ; Legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN, and 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifier; Fairchild 670 Tube Limiter; Pultec Pro Equalizer; UA Precision Enhancer Hz; Precision Mix Rack Collection; and RealVerb Pro plug-ins.
Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite USB QUAD full feature list:
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via USB 3 on Windows-based PCs
4 SHARC processors offer a significant DSP boost for running large mixes
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, API, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, and more (sold separately)
- Includes Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, featuring the UA 610-B Preamp & EQ and Legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE
- Classic Limiting Amplifier, Fairchild 670 Tube Limiter, Pultec Pro Equalizer, UA Precision Enhancer Hz, Precision Mix Rack Collection, and RealVerb Pro plug-ins
- Take UAD plug-XZ ins “on the road” for mixing on Windows-based PCs
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, and more
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices — UAD-2 PCIe cards, UAD-2 Satellite
- FireWire, and Apollo Twin USB desktop interface
VST, RTAS, AAX 64 support
*Quad Core i7 or better recommended, 2-in-1 systems (notebook/tablet) not recommended
|Dimensions||7 x 7 x 2 in|
|Pro Tools HD||