The perfect recreation of classic ’50s studio plate reverbs.
Born out of the award-winning Golden Reverberator, Heavenly Plate Reverb gives you the haunting ambiance of the classic 1950’s studio plates heard on countless hit records in a compact stompbox.
Grace your Pedalboard with Legendary Plate Reverbs
Built upon the award-winning algorithms found in Universal Audio’s flagship Golden Reverberator, Heavenly gives you the rich, immersive textures of 1950’s German-made studio plate reverbs, with an authentic haunting and moody sound that outclasses other “plate effect” pedals.
Add Three Uniquely Voiced Plate Effects
Use Vintage Bright, Vintage Dark, and Modern Full settings for a rainbow of classic plate reverb sounds. Quickly get perfect shimmer, tonality, and dimension with simple Pre-delay, EQ, Mod, and Rate controls.
A Compact Stompbox Built for the Ages
Heavenly is ruggedly constructed for years of solid use onstage and in the studio, with switchable true/trails bypass, and analog dry through, for divine-sounding plate effects to last a lifetime.
- Authentic emulations of three vintage studio plate reverbs used on countless classic albums
- Selectable Vintage Bright, Vintage Dark, and Modern Full plate settings for endless reverb textures
- Mod, Pre-delay, EQ, and slow/fast Rate controls for simple effect sculpting
- True/trails bypass, Pre-delay, analog dry through
- Power requirements: Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 250mA minimum (sold separately)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4” TS unbalanced
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4” TS unbalanced
- USB Type-C for updates via computer
- Height: 5.81 cm, 2.29 inches
- Width: 6.55 cm, 2.58 inches
- Depth: 12.07 cm, 4.75 inches
- Weight: 0.659 lbs (0.295 kg)