Vintage. Vibey. Cool.
Rediscovering glorious tones
Do you ever play classic records and think “That. Sounds. GREAT! How do I get that 60s (or 70/80/90s) vibe in my track?” With Finisher RETRO, it’s easy. Ujam’s experts have done the hard work and captured the classic reverbs, delays, flangers, tubes, tape hiss and magic for you. Just load RETRO and go!
A complex web of effects
RETRO is so much more than just one effect. Each of its modes is a web of up to 20 interconnected sound modules. It’s like having a huge pedal board AND rack of studio gear with everything set just right.
- Like Instagram filters for your audio.
- 50 modes presented in decades, from 60-90s.
- 100 individual presets created from the modes.
- FINISHER and VARI knobs for fast, easy tweaking.
Smells like FRESH SOUNDS
See Finisher RETRO in action and try not to be inspired by all the groovy and rad sounds. Go on! We double dog dare you!
60s, 70s, 80s or 90s. You Pick!
Finisher RETRO’s models are presented in decades, from 60s, 70s, 80s or 90s. Each mode is carefully crafted by ujam’s sound designers to give you an authentic snapshot of a great sound from that decade.
Don’t worry, you’re never stuck with RETRO’s presets. The FINISHER and VARI knobs let you easily push each preset in different directions from “light and subtle hint” to “laying it on real thick!”
Super-Simple User Interface
Create your music without overthinking! Pick any inspiring preset and get to work instantly.
ujam’s infamous FINISHER knob
Presets have dozens of processors under the hood, but it’s all controlled with one glorious knob.
Tweak to perfection
In addition to the FINISHER knob, you have four VARI knobs to tweak your sounds to perfection.
Do it! You know you want to!
Grab Finisher RETRO and start producing today.
- Windows 7 or later
- macOS X 10.11 or later
- 64bit only
- You may have success on earlier versions but ujam doesn’t support and fully qualify them.
- 4GB of RAM
- 0.354 GB of free Disk Space
- 1280x768px Display
- Internet Connection
- VST, AU 2 and AAX
- AU 2 version only compatible with Logic Pro X and newer.
- If you want to move your .blob file to an external drive, it’s recommend the use of a SSD to prevent dropouts.
- Downloadable Installer File
- E-mail and Password Within the Plug-in