Video Satellite LE provides fast and efficient video editing in Media Composer while running full Pro Tools Ultimate sessions
Avid Video Satellite LE software lets you run Media Composer video sequences in a dedicated Mac or PC while you mix full Ultimate sessions on your Pro Tools DAW without having to render effects, copy files, or transcode media. Avid Video Satellite LE accomplishes this by synchronizing two networked computers, enabling you to control video playback on one, while maintaining a full track count of Pro Tools sessions on the other, thus preserving your system’s processing power.
Avid Video Satellite LE in one take:
- Open bins and play Ultimate/SD video sequences without transcoding, copying files, or rendering effects
- Integrates with Media Composer’s creative tools, effects, media management and output options
- Full support for all all Ultimate resolutions, including DNxUltimate, DVCPro, Ultimate, and AVC-I, import, playback, and capture*
- Integrate Pro Tools with ISIS shared storage, Interplay asset management, and more
- Faster lock than 9-pin serial data connectors for tight response when shuttling and scrubbing.
*Qualified Avid video peripheral required to capture certain video resolutions.
Boost the power and efficiency of your audio/visual productions with Avid Video Satellite LE. For more information, call or chat with your Westlake Pro sales consultant today.