The Sennheiser MZE 8060 provides microphone extension and aiming for fixed installation in ceilings or other surfaces. Designed for use with Sennheiser MKH-series microphones, such as the MKH 8040 it features an internal bar that carries audio signal. An XLR connection at the rear end of the tube connects the mic to a preamp or audio interface. The microphone attaches to an adjustable pivot mount with wire guide, which enables precise aiming of the microphone to the sound source.
Sennheiser MZE 8060 Extension Tube in one take:
- 23″ (60 cm) extension tube for fixed installation
- Compatible with select Sennheiser microphones
- Adjustable pivot mount for mic aiming
- Audio signal carried in tube’s inner element
- Non-reflective Nextel coating
- 1-year warranty
- Weight: 11.8 oz.
Compatible Sennheiser microphones:
- MKH 8020
- MKH 8040
- MKH 8050
- MZD 8000
Order online today, or for more information on the Sennheiser MZE 8060 extension tube, contact your Westlake Pro Systems Integrator specialist.