The RADAR approach to sound
While other systems focus on processing to compensate and adjust your tracks, RADAR takes a different approach. Their secret formula? Don’t touch it! They do whatever it takes to make sure the signal enters and leaves the machine with as few digital fingerprints as possible. Over 25 years of feedback from the industry’s most respected professionals tell us that RADAR’s formula is working.
Ultra-Nyquist analog cards deliver the most pristine and euphonic conversion of any 8 I/O card RADAR has ever produced. With lower noise and distortion than even the famed S-Nyquist (192 kHz) and Nyquist (96 kHz) designs, Ultra-Nyquist sound cards will lift the blanket off any mix. Characterized by rich, warm tones, incredible presence and crystal clear highs, the Ultra Nyquist converters preserve audio integrity by providing the highest fidelity conversion possible on any recording.
- Dynamic Range: 24 bit mode 108 dB A-weighted, 16 bit mode 96 dB A-weighted
- THD+N @ 1 kHz: 0.5 dB below full scale, less than .006% A-weighted
- Frequency Response: 10-22kHz +/-.5 dB at 44.1 or 48 kHz, 10-45kHz +/-3 dB at 96 kHz, 10-80kHz +/-3 dB at 192 kHz
- Sample Rates: 32, 44.056, 44.1, 47.952, 48, 64, 88.112, 88.2, 95.904, 96, 128, 176.224, 176.4, 191.808, 192 kHz
- Up to 2 x 8 channel analog I/O cards may be installed for a total of 16 channels of analog I/O per Converter chassis.
- Chassis can be chained together for up to 256 I/O via Dante® connectivity.
- Input Connectors (per 8 channel card): 1 x DB-25, 25-pin connectors (balanced) Tascam wiring standard
- Output Connectors (per 8 channel card): 1 x DB-25, 25-pin connectors (balanced) Tascam wiring standard
- Operating Level: +4 dBu with selectable headroom
- Input and Output Level Select (maximum level): +18, +20, +22, +24 dB
There are no reviews yet.