Engineered to perfection
Handcrafted in Italy, iLoud Precision is a breakthrough in nearfield monitoring. It combines state-of-the-art DSP with a superior electro-acoustic system, a combination only possible with IK’s unique 25 plus years’ expertise in both loudspeaker design and digital signal processing.
This advanced processing, combined with custom power amplifiers, delivers true phase and time coherence, an ultra-linear frequency response and extended low end. Enjoy a new level of audio accuracy, detail and performance from your studio monitors.
iLoud Precision also offers class-defying flexibility as well. With built-in ARC™ room calibration and included measurement microphone, iLoud Precision instantly adapts and performs its best in any environment.
iLoud Precision includes X-MONITOR: an advanced control application for Mac and Windows. X-MONITOR allows for extended acoustic space setups, assists with the ARC calibration, displays before/after in-room frequency responses, and switches among various virtual monitoring voices to emulate the most iconic studio monitors of all time, letting you audition your mix on different reference systems with just one pair of speakers.
iLoud Precision’s LED-enabled rear controls allow quick and easy setup in any situation, from project studio to live console to immersive audio rig. Each comes with 4 high-performance isolation pods to tame the propagation of unwanted vibration and resonance to the supporting surface, plus an optional hardware remote control to quickly switch between 4 voicing options or other handy functions like ARC on-off, mute or dim directly from the mix position.
Each iLoud Precision is handcrafted in Italy and individually calibrated to exact specifications during the quality control phase to ensure perfect unit-to-unit consistency. Every single monitor is truly a sonic work of art, engineered to perfection.
Digitally controlled studio monitor
– DSP-controlled acoustic system with 96 kHz internal processing
– Coherent time response across the audio spectrum
– Built-in ARC room correction
– Includes measurement microphone
– Advanced acoustic space settings
– Includes X-MONITOR control software for extended setup, custom EQ voicing and reference monitor emulation
Superior electro-acoustic features
– Proprietary Class-D power amplifiers
– 175 W total RMS power
– Extended frequency response 45 Hz – 30k Hz +/- 1 dB
– Linear phase response +/-20° from 150 Hz up
– 37 Hz low frequency extension at -4 dB
– Individually calibrated for < 0.5 dB unit-to-unit sensitivity consistency
– Includes 4 high-performance isolation pods
Advanced monitor controls
– Volume control
– Acoustic space and Calibration controls
– Switchable low-frequency extension at Full/35/50/65/80 Hz
– Acoustic space controls
– Optional hardware remote control with completely assignable functions for switching voices and more