Step up to serious guitar recording with this awesome bundle of AXE I/O SOLO and AmpliTube 5. AXE I/O SOLO is a compact 2-in, 3-out USB audio interface with advanced guitar/bass tone shaping, packed with features and premium sound. And AmpliTube 5 offers the latest generation of IK’s flagship amp and FX modeling software, giving you over 170 stomps, amps, cabs, and more. Together, AXE I/O SOLO and AmpliTube 5 will take your guitar and bass recordings to an all-new level.
AXE I/O SOLO
AXE I/O SOLO’s main channel offers 3 different circuit topologies to any type of guitar, pick-up, and style: PURE, completely transparent and ultra-accurate, JFET, a Class A JFET input buffer adding subtle harmonic enhancement, and ACTIVE for active pickups, keeping your signal path as direct, transparent and clean as possible.
The patent-pending Z-TONE circuit lets you dial in impedance, interacting with your pick-ups. At the maximum impedance, you’ll find your sound tighter and sharper, brighten the load for thicker, bolder tones.
A dedicated Hi-Z Amp Out makes re-amping a breeze. And for in-the-box recording, AXE I/O SOLO offers a Preset knob plus two dedicated controller inputs to control AmpliTube, or any other software, in real-time.
All this with plus a pristine PURE mic preamp, 117 dB dynamic range, extended 3 Hz – 32 kHz frequency response, and 24-bit, 192 kHz AD/DA to preserve the full sonic impact of your instruments. It’s a compact rig delivering a professional tone, anywhere.
The next generation of AmpliTube, offering a completely re-designed workflow, massive creative flexibility, a more realistic tone than ever, and much much more.
Included gear: 47 stomps, 34 amps (all 5 amps from Generation 5 included), 27 cabinets (the Generation 5 cabinet included), 13 speakers, 36 racks (all 19 racks from Generation 5 included), 11 microphones, and all 8 rooms; 176 in total.
What’s new in AmpliTube 5:
- Fully redesigned interface
- Re-sizable display
- New VIR Volumetric Impulse Response cabinet engine
- Includes over 143,000 impulse responses in all
- New Custom impulse response loader
- Improved chains with custom routing options
- Expanded rig with up to 57 simultaneous FX
- Fully redesigned power amp section with improved impedance matching
- 5 new amp models, 2 new stomps, and 19 new rack FX
- Over 100 completely re-captured cabinets
- New Mixer to combine amps, cabs, and DI signals
- 19 mixing effects derived from T-RackS