Cloudy Skies, Any Colour You Like
NIMBUS offers even more precise control over the pristine, natural reverb first introduced by PhoenixVerb. Authentic, classic tone meets advanced filter mechanics, compression, overdrive, tempo-syncing, and warp effects, so you’re sure to have the perfect reverb for your music. Use the expanded attack, early reflections, and reverb tail controls to put your own unique spin on the shape and color of your reverb.
Take complete control of your sound
Dictate which frequencies are represented in your early reflections and reverb tail using high- and low-pass filters—each with two slope steepness option—along with a bandpass and notch filter. To offer even more control over the tone of your reflections, NIMBUS features Attack control with four reverb types, Tail control with independent delay, suppression, and recovery parameters, and Early reflections control over the reverb algorithm pattern.
Warp: color gently or mangle dramatically
NIMBUS’s Warp effects provide exciting creative tools to add character and complexity to your reverb. Use the Overdrive module to introduce expressive harmonics to your reverb signal, or dial in some distortion for edgy, aggressive resonances. The built-in Compression module can also be used to shape a more consistent and powerful reverb tone. Warp effects can transform your reverb signal into an entirely new element for your mix!
Tempo-sync your pre-delay and reverb delay
Two delays—pre-delay and reverb delay—can easily be locked to tempo with NIMBUS. Do you want the pre-delay an eighth-note behind the source? It’s easy. You can select the rhythmic note value you want, then either tap in the beat or have it follow the tempo set in your DAW. NIMBUS, which is loved in post-production for its clear and transparent sound on dialogue, just got a lot more musical with tempo syncing!
- Natural stereo reverb algorithm
- Warp controls with compression and overdrive
- Pre-delay and reverb delay adjustable by tempo
- Dynamic tail suppression to lower reverb in louder parts of a mix
- 5 additional early reflection patterns
- Additional plate reverb algorithm
- Over 1,200 presets (rooms, plates, halls, chambers, and more)
- EuControl support
- Mac: OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion – macOS 10.14 Mojave
- PC: Win 7 – Win 10
- CPU: Multicore processor, 2 GHz or greater
- RAM: 2 GB or greater
- Display: 1024 x 768 or greater
- AAX, AU, VST, VST3 (all formats 64-bit only)
- Mono, Stereo
- iLok License Manager required
- iLok2, iLok3, or iLok Machine License
- Exponential Audio products are not available in iZotope’s Product Portal
Exponential Audio, an iZotope Company
iZotope has expanded its product family with a line of reverbs. Exponential Audio develops world-class reverbs for audio professionals in music production, post production, and sound design. Award-winning audio engineers trust these reverbs to help them quickly and easily fit dialogue into scenes, mix in immersive audio formats, bring character to musical performances, and create never-before-heard sound effects. From stereo to surround and natural to creative, Exponential Audio has the perfect reverb for any project.