Natural reverbs for surround formats
Create breathtaking surround environments with unrivaled clarity using Stratus. With support for 7.1 surround sound formats, over 1,700 surround presets, and intelligent multichannel reverb controls, use Stratus to get just the right amount of depth and dimension in any post-production job. Stratus surpasses PhoenixVerb Surround with an improved reverb engine and added effect parameters to bring you even more sonic versatility.
Uncompromising sound with surround support
With support for up to 7.1 surround sound formats, Stratus is right at home in any multichannel workflow. Generate clean, articulate room feel, or capitalize on the spacious surround-sound capabilities for wide, cavernous reflections. No matter the job, Stratus is perfect for virtually any post-production surround project.
Detailed gain and filter parameters
Stratus gives you total dominion over the sonic content of your reverb signal with independent input, early reflection, and reverb tail EQ filters. These controls let you decide which parts of the reflections are most present in the mix, so you control the resulting tone of your reverb on every level.
Channel-specific delay and level controls
Use Balance to shape the overall “footprint” of your projects’ reverb using independent Early Reflection and Reverb Tail gain and delay controls. By specifying the placement and timing of the separate vertical and horizontal reflections in each channel, Stratus helps you craft the most enthralling, realistic sound environment for your audience.
- Natural reverb algorithm
- Support for up to 7.1 Surround Sound formats
- Channel-specific Balance controls for ultimate flexibility
- Advanced control of reverb tail and early reflections
- Warp controls with compression and overdrive
- Pre-delay and reverb delay adjustable by tempo
- Over 1,700 presets (rooms, plates, halls, chambers, and more)
- EuControl support
- Mac: OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion – macOS 10.14 Mojave
- PC: Win 7 – Win 10
- CPU: Multicore processor, 2 GHz or greater
- RAM: 4 GB or greater
- Display: 1440 x 900 or greater
- AAX, AU, VST, VST3 (all formats 64-bit only)
- Mono; Stereo, LCR, LCRS, Quad, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, 7.1, SDDS, Atmos Bed, Extended Atmos (7.1.6), Auro (9.1, 11.1, 13.1), NHK 22.2 (VST3 only), Additional 3D formats
- iLok License Manager required
- iLok2, iLok3, or iLok Machine License
- Exponential Audio products are not available in iZotope’s Product Portal
Exponential Audio, an iZotope Company
iZotope has expanded its product family with a line of reverbs! Exponential Audio develops world-class reverbs for audio professionals in music production, post-production, and sound design. Award-winning audio engineers trust these reverbs to help them quickly and easily fit dialogue into scenes, mix in immersive audio formats, bring character to musical performances, and create never-before-heard sound effects. From stereo to surround and natural to creative, Exponential Audio has the perfect reverb for any project.