The BM6 mkIII builds on the success of the BM6A MKII design, re-voiced around Dynaudio’s next generation waveguide. Designed and often chosen as a bridge to mid-field, its small size belies its ability to deliver high SPL and broad frequency response, while the hand-crafted drivers deliver superior performance.
• Extended excursion 7″ woofer with pure aluminum voice coil.
• 1.1″ soft dome tweeter with pure aluminum voice coil.
• 100W LF and 50W HF Class AB amplifier.
• Bundled with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R200 speaker stand for decoupling and proper angling.
• Optional TC Electronic Level Pilot or BMC-2 for precision level control
• Made in Denmark
119dB SPL peak power output
Frequency response of 40Hz-21kHz
Extended bass with BM14S II precision subwoofer
HF, MF, LF analog room filters allow flexible positioning
High pass filters at 60/80Hz for perfect subwoofer adaption
Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range)