ADAM Sub15 is a 1,000-watt subwoofer with a 15″, dual-magnet, aluminum driver and frequency extension down to 20Hz
If you’re mixing bass-heavy music, or have clients that want to feel the bass, add a 1000W, 15″ ADAM Sub15 to your system. The powerful Sub15 can extend the frequency range of a mid- or nearfield monitor system down to 20Hz. Designed with mid- and large-size rooms in mind, the Sub15 can handle sudden and intense bass peaks without distortion or overheating. Since the woofer is 15″, a great deal of inertia must be overcome for transients. To achieve its excellent transient response, the cone is made of a highly compliant, yet exceptionally rigid aluminum membrane and is driven by two powerful magnets and a 4″ voice coil. The Sub15 is powered by a 1,000-watt PWM (pulse-width modulation) amplifier that operates at nearly 90% efficiency. The Sub15 has a down-firing bass port specially designed with ample dimension and rounded edges to cancel any port noise.
ADAM Sub15 subwoofer in one take:
- 5″ Subwoofer (aluminum)
- Power RMS / Music: 1000W / 1200W
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 150Hz
- SPL with sine wave acoustic 100Hz to 3kHz at 1 m: ≥120dB
Controls and connectivity
In order to adjust the sound of the Sub15 to accommodate various room characteristics, there are several controls, including volume (-60dB to +6dB) and crossover frequency adjustment (50Hz – 150Hz). The satellite speakers can either be driven full range or high-pass filtered at 85Hz, which allows the Sub15 to be integrated into a Dolby surround setup. There is also a phase-reverse switch, to correct phase relationships between the satellites and the subwoofer.
The Sub15 also has flexible connectivity, including balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) input/output connectors on the rear panel.
Bring the bass extension of your stereo or surround monitoring system down to 20Hz with power and accuracy. To integrate a Sub15 into your system, or for more information, call or chat online with your Westlake Pro Sales Consultant today.
ADAM Sub15 specifications:
- Subwoofer basket: 15″ / 390mm
- Voice coil: 4″ / 100mm
- Woofer material: aluminum
- Built-in amplifiers: 1
- Subwoofer channel 1/2 1000 W / 1200 W
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 150Hz
- THD >60 Hz ≤ 1%
- peak SPL in 1 m ≥ 112dB
- Crossover frequency: 50Hz – 150Hz
- Inputs: XLR / RCA
- Input impedance: 100k ohm
- Weight 114 lb. / 52 kg
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 25″ x 18-1/2″ x 21″ (635 x 470 x 525mm)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 40° C (32° F to 104° F)
- Storage temperature: -30° C to 70° C (-22° F to 167° F)
- Humidity Max. 90 % not condensing