Engineered to perfection
Handcrafted in Italy, iLoud Precision is a breakthrough in nearfield monitoring. It combines state-of-the-art DSP with a superior electro-acoustic system to deliver true phase and time coherence, an ultra-linear frequency response, and extended low end. Enjoy a new level of audio accuracy, detail, and performance from your studio monitors.
iLoud Precision also offers class-defying flexibility as well. With built-in ARC room calibration and included measurement microphone, iLoud Precision instantly adapts and performs its best in any environment. And with the included X-MONITOR software, switch between virtual monitoring voices to emulate the most iconic studio monitors of all time, letting you audition your mix on different reference systems with just one pair of speakers.
Each iLoud Precision is handcrafted in Italy and individually calibrated to exact specifications during the quality control phase to ensure perfect unit-to-unit consistency. Every single monitor is truly a sonic work of art, engineered to perfection.
Digitally controlled studio monitor
– Coherent time response across the audio spectrum
– Built-in ARC room correction with measurement microphone
– X-MONITOR control software for custom EQ voicing and reference monitor emulation
Superior electro-acoustic features
– Proprietary Class-D power amp with 135 W RMS power
– Extended frequency response 45 Hz – 30k Hz +/- 1 dB
– Linear phase response +/-20° from 150 Hz up
– 37 Hz low frequency extension at -4 dB
– Switchable low-frequency extension at Full/35/50/65/80 Hz