Exponential Audio Symphony Surround-Sound Reverb Plug-in
Lush surround sound reverbs with advanced control
Lush surround reverbs with advanced control
Exponential Audio’s lush, colorful reverb engine gets a multichannel upgrade in Symphony. Offering support for up to 7.1 surround, Symphony delivers a rich, character-filled reverb tone for any music or post-production project. With channel-specific Balance controls and an expanded Warp section with Compression and Overdrive modules, Symphony takes the creative power of R2 Surround and R4 and pushes it even further.
Stretch time with Freeze
With the ability to create ambient textures and pads via the Freeze function, Symphony is not your average reverb plug-in. Freeze captures a moment of reverb in time and extends it indefinitely, making it a great tool for creating drones and textural effects.
Overdrive and Compression modules via Warp
Symphony comes with Warp tools to bring out specific resonances in your music’s reflections and maximize the overall reverb signal. The Overdrive module gives you the ability to apply gentle harmonic excitement or full-on digital distortion to your reverb. When used in conjunction with the built-in Compression module and even Freeze, you can create nearly limitless original spatial effects for your music.
Expanded controls for creative precision
In addition to even more filtering controls, the Reverb Tail module features signal Tail Suppression and Tail Recovery to ensure that Symphony’s reflections won’t overcrowd your mix or obscure any original audio. Use the Balance module for channel-specific delay and level controls, so you can decide when and where your audience hears the reverb in your mix.
- Lush surround reverb algorithm
- Up to 7.1 channels
- Advanced control of reverb tail and early reflections
- Channel-specific control over reverb delay and gain
- Freeze, chorus, and gate for musical effects
- Over 1,700 presets (rooms, plates, halls, chambers, and more)
- EuControl support
- Mac: OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion – macOS 10.14 Mojave
- PC: Win 7 – Win 10
- CPU: Multicore processor, 2 GHz or greater
- RAM: 2 GB or greater
- Display: 1024 x 768 or greater
- iLok USB Key: v2 or v3
- AAX, AU, VST, VST3 (all formats 64-bit only)
- Mono, Stereo, LCR, LCRS, Quad, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, 7.1, SDDS
- iLok License Manager required
- iLok2, iLok3, or iLok Machine License
- Exponential Audio products are not available in iZotope’s Product Portal
Exponential Audio, an iZotope Company
iZotope has expanded its product family with a line of reverbs. Exponential Audio develops world-class reverbs for audio professionals in music production, post production, and sound design. Award-winning audio engineers trust these reverbs to help them quickly and easily fit dialogue into scenes, mix in immersive audio formats, bring character to musical performances, and create never-before-heard sound effects. From stereo to surround and natural to creative, Exponential Audio has the perfect reverb for any project.