The EQ45 is a lightweight, four-band parametric equalizer plug-in that allows you to gracefully shape the contours of an audio signal by boosting or attenuating its frequency components. Based on the circuit model of the analog Urei 545 parametric EQ, the plug-in features high and low-cut filters along with an elegant and easy-to-use interface. The classic Urei 545 was the ‘go to’ EQ for a generation of engineers favored for its tone and color. The high resolution and flexibility of its filters and the wide number of parameters offered by the user interface enable you to perform subtle or drastic changes to audio material without unpleasant artifacts.
- Emulation of the analog Urei 545 EQ
- 4-band parametric EQ with Gain and Width controls
- 24 dB/ octave High Cut and Low Cut Butterworth filter sections
- EQ In/Out toggle. Disable to use only the High Cut and Low Cut filters
- Overload protection mechanism that responds when a signal’s transient extends above -0.1 dB
- Instrument-specific presets to help you carve your tone and mix your tracks