Audio Technica AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Designed for critical home/project/professional studio applications and live performance, this side-address cardioid studio condenser delivers exceptional detail and low noise.
Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the AT2035 handles high sound pressure levels with ease. Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the AT2035 provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. It comes equipped with a protective pouch and a custom shock mount.
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Includes custom shock mount & protective pouch
|Dimensions||7 x 3 x 6 in|
Large Diaphragm Condenser
148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.;
-33 dB (22.4 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
80 Hz, 12 dB/octave