Originally designed in 1974, the Neve 2264A mono Limiter/Compressor unit quickly became a legend.
The original 2264A units are still sought after, decades after production stopped, and they remain one of the milestone pieces of studio equipment.
- Classic mono Limiter/Compressor, available in a 500-series format
- Transformer-coupled circuits used in Input, Bridge-driver, Side-chain and Output stages
- Independent Limiter and Compressor IN/OUT selectors
- BYPASS switch connects input terminals directly to output terminals
- Slow Attack switch changes between classic 2264A attack settings and new Slow Attack setting for buss compression work
- Digital LED meter with approximate PPM ballistics indicates 0dB to 20dB of gain reduction
- Audio Processing Insert design allows the audio to/from the 2264ALB module to be inserted into the audio path of an existing 1073LB module (modules must be fitted in the same LunchboxTM)
- Fully screened module, packaged in Mu-metal case helps eliminate stray electromagnetic fields from LunchboxTM PSU or other module types