Westlake Pro, Inc. 2-Year Limited Warranty
Thank you for choosing Westlake Pro for your audio needs!
Our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied. While products seldom fail, if something does
go wrong we have you covered for 2 years, so you can buy with confidence.
Here is how the plan works-
All products will have a warranty period of two (2) years from the date of the original
purchase, inclusive of the original factory warranty. The manufacturer’s warranty will
be in effect for its duration. Westlake Pro will then continue that warranty under the
respective manufacturers’ terms and conditions for the remainder of that 2-year duration.
Warranty coverage applies to manufacturing faults and defects for products used under
normal operating conditions. The terms and conditions of this warranty will be identical
to the respective manufactures’ factory warranties for all products. The Westlake Pro
extended warranty will take effect at the end of the manufacture’s warranty period. In the
event the manufacture’s warranty exceeds 2 years, Westlake Pro will have no obligation
beyond the 2-year period.
At Westlake Pro’s sole discretion, warranty service shall be provided by the
manufacturer, a service center, or under certain conditions, the equipment may be
shipped back to Westlake Pro, Inc. Westlake Pro’s maximum liability under this
extended warranty shall be an extension of the manufacturers’ warranty terms, not to
exceed two years.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
The following list, but not limited to this list, will not be covered by the warranty:
1. Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
2. Damage resulting from failure to follow instructions contained in your owner’s
3. Damage occurring during shipment of the product (claims must be presented to
4. Damage resulting from repair or attempted repair by any person or facility not
approved in advance of repair by Westlake Pro, Inc.
5. Damage resulting from causes other than product defects, including lack of
technical skill, competence, or experience of the user.
6. Damage to any unit, which has been altered or upon which the serial number has
been defaced, modified, or removed.
7. Anything not covered by the respective manufacture’s factory warranty.
8. Data recovery from faulty hard drives is not a service covered by this warranty.
9. “Consumable” parts, components, and accessories are not covered under this
10. Any and all computer related products including but not limited to, CPU,
computer related accessories, displays, storage, and RAM. All computer related
products will only be covered by their respective manufacture’s warranty.
Through Apple, at additional cost, Westlake Pro offers a 3-year Apple Care
warranty plan. All Apple claims must be made directly through Apple.
Warranty Service Procedures:
To obtain service for your products, please contact Westlake Pro at 323-845-1145.
Products must be registered with the manufacturer to be eligible for Westlake Pro’s
extended warranty. Proof of purchase is required.
Westlake Pro’s extended warranty is non- transferable and is intended for the original
Westlake Pro will provide written instructions and authorization for obtaining warranty
service, including the name and location of the service provider.
The customer will be responsible for all packing and shipping charges, both to and from
the service facility.
Westlake Pro will not be held responsible for loss of work, loss of time, loss of wages, or
other problems or issues that may arise due to equipment failure and/or during the time
the equipment is out for repair.