Terms & Conditions
Pricing & Shipping Policy
Price is always a big concern when buying equipment. We get it. Gear can be expensive, and we don’t want you to pay more at Westlake Pro than you would elsewhere.
This is our pricing policy, simply put: We guarantee the lowest price. We will not only compete with, but we will beat any price, anywhere: on the internet, in print, big box or small box store – ANYWHERE! We don’t expect you to pay more to shop with us, PERIOD!
When you choose to shop with Westlake Pro, we don’t expect you to pay more money for the same item than you would buying it elsewhere.
While no one can possibly know what every retailer in the country is selling every item for, or every sale that is happening from Los Angeles to New York, our years of experience in the Los Angeles market – the most competitive in the world – gives us a unique insight into a wide range of products. If our price is too high on a given product, let us know. We can be very aggressive when it comes to price. Additionally, we also offer a 30-day price protection policy on most new items, so you are completely protected.
- Items refer to new, identical products (in other words, an “apples to apples” comparison). This excludes but is not limited to demos, floor models, B-stock, or used items.
- Because of computer industry standards, computers and computer hardware may not be covered by our 30 day price protection policy. This also includes, but is not limited to displays, RAM and hard drives.
- Unilateral Pricing Policy (UPP) is a policy set by certain vendors where they determine a minimum resale price for all retailers. If sold below this minimum resale price, Westlake Pro could be cut off from future sales for these brands, and in some cases it can affect the user warranty. The list of manufacturers below adhere to UPP:
- Avid Pro Tools Software
- Barefoot Sound
- Bowers and Wilkins
- Genelec (SAM Series)
- Telefunken (Diamond Series)
Please call us at 323-845-1145 if you have any questions about this policy or would like to discuss alternative options.
It is our goal that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. We pride ourselves in our customer’s satisfaction. Should you purchase an item that is defective, or for some reason does not work out, we can help.
New items may be returned within 30 days of purchase (see exceptions below). We will exchange or refund your purchase price. Returned items must be in brand-new condition with original factory packaging, showing no signs of wear or use. All manuals, cables, paperwork, or any other originally included items must be present in the original packaging. Your refund will be promptly processed upon successful evaluation of your returned item. Refunds are made for product value only, including tax. Shipping and handling charges are not refunded. If you received Free Shipping on your order, the value of the uncharged shipping cost will be deducted from your refund. Some items may be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
All of our used equipment is put through a rigorous examination and certification process. Westlake Pro Platinum Certified Pre-owned gear may not be returned. The only scenario in which we would accept a return is in the highly unlikely circumstance that your product is delivered in non-working condition. Under our sole discretion, we reserve the right to repair or replace damaged or defective products. Some items may be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
There are certain items that cannot be returned. These items include:
- Computers and computer products
- Special orders
- Over-size or over-weight items
- Custom cables
- Discontinued products, closeouts, and used products
- Personal items (earphones, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
- Vintage or Used Gear
How To Return
Please call your Westlake Pro associate (printed on your invoice) at 323-845-1145 for a Return Authorization. They will help you out with any questions you may have.
Most products are shipped from our store via UPS. Orders are fulfilled as soon as possible. All in stock items will ship within 24 hours with UPS Ground. For expedited shipping, contact us for more details. Most items ships free in the continental US. All orders are followed up with a phone call by Westlake Pro staff to let the customer know the ship date and projected arrival. If there are any issues with a product being out of stock, or if the manufacturer drop-ships the product, the WP Sales team will explain this via phone call and email.
This document was last updated on March 2016.