Meet the Warm Audio WA-84
The WA-84 is a vintage-style small diaphragm condenser microphone based on classic microphone circuits. The WA-84 features a fully discrete signal path, CineMag USA transformer, Fairchild transistors and Wima capacitors. Designed for pro studio, home studio, live, and broadcast applications, the WA-84 sounds great on a variety of instruments. Capture the lifelike detail of acoustic guitars, drums, and piano. The CineMag warmth works wonders when capturing strings, brass, woodwinds, and more!
Small Diaphragm, Large Transformer Sound
While most modern small diaphragm condenser designs have removed any signal transformers in order to cut costs, Warm Audio chose a unique, heavy Nickel CineMag to enlarge any sound. With a smooth, clear response and larger-than-life sound, the WA-84 is sure to become a go-to choice for any number of recording scenarios.
Available in either Nickel or Black, single or stereo pair, Warm Audio have once again brought classic sound, quality construction, and style to the masses!
- CineMag USA Transformer
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Fully Discrete Vintage-style Signal Path
- Vintage Capsule Reproduction
- 48V Phantom powered
- Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -39dB or 11mV/Pa @ 1kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Rated Load Impedance: ≥1kΩ
- Pad: 0db or -10db
- Maximum SPL: 123/133dB @ 1kHz, 0.5% THD, 0/-10dB
- S/N Ratio: 78dBA (IEC651)
- Equivalent Noise: 16dBA (IEC651)
- Dynamic Range: 107dBA (IEC651)
- Connector: 3-Pin Gold-Plated XLR
- Weight: 122g each
- Finish: Black & Nickel
- Package Includes: Microphone, Cardioid Capsule, Shock-mount, Mic Clip, Windscreen and Carrying Case (Stereo pairs include 2 of each item in a single carrying case)