UAFX Starlight Echo Station | A New Standard in Deep, Authentic Vintage Echo and Delay Effects
Engineered and developed by the acclaimed team at Universal Audio, the UAFX Starlight Echo Station boasts powerful dual-processor architecture for the most sonically authentic Tape, Analog, and Digital delays ever produced by a stompbox.
From timeless tape echo and bucket brigade analog delays, to endless, pristine digital repeats from the 1980’s, Starlight Echo Station packs three iconic delay sounds into a beautifully crafted effects pedal that’s built to last decades.
Legendary Delay Effects Through the Decades
- Tape EP-III: Three unique 1960’s tape echo machines, with settings for tape age and preamp color.
- Analog DMM: Vintage analog “bucket brigade” delay textures with enveloping modulation modes and subdivisions.
- Precision: Pristine digital delays with endless delay trails and optional modulation, derived from the UAD plug-in library.
- Bonus Effect: Free Cooper Time Cube delay, downloadable at registration.
Starlight Echo Station – Key Features
- Flagship delay pedal with powerful dual-processor UAFX engine
- Three legendary delay effects, with available tap tempo, subdivisions, and more
- Optional preamp coloration (Tape EP-III, Analog DMM)
- Simple Live+Tap/Preset modes for instant recall of your favorite sound
- Additional downloadable effects by the world-renowned UAD algorithm team
- True or buffered bypass,* spillover/tails, silent switching
- Analog dry through, stereo/dual mono operation
- Classic UA analog design and craftsmanship, built to last decades
- Power requirements: Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 400mA minimum**
- Inputs: 2 x ¼” TS (input 2 for stereo connections)
- Outputs: 2 x ¼” TS (output 2 for stereo connections)
- USB Type-C for updates via computer
*True/Buffered bypass available via UAFX Control software (coming Spring 2021)
**Power supply sold separately