Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite OCTO Core Thunderbolt 3 DSP Accelerator with Custom Plug-in Bundle
OCTO-core Thunderbolt 3 DSP Accelerator for UAD-2 powered plug-ins. Includes the Analog Classics Plus bundle with 13 classic UAD-2 plug-ins. Add an additional 3 plug-ins with this custom bundle!
The rich analog sound of UAD plug-ins over Thunderbolt 3
The UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt is a powerhouse DSP accelerator that gives Mac and Windows 10 users complete access to the world’s most detailed and authentic analog emulation plug-ins, available exclusively on the UAD platform.
Bolstered by next-generation connectivity — and backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 UA devices — UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 lets users run large professional mixes with the rich analog character of award-winning UA-developed plug-ins, including exclusive titles from Neve, Fender, Lexicon, Studer, and many more.
UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 OCTO in one take
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via Thunderbolt 3 on modern Mac and Windows 10 systems (backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 devices)
- 8 (OCTO) SHARC processors provide a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes
- Access over 100 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Helios, and more
- Includes Analog Classics Plus bundle featuring Legacy editions of LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176 Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, Pultec Pro, and Fairchild 670 plug-ins, plus 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Cubase, Live, and more
- Combine with other Thunderbolt-equipped UAD-2 devices including PCIe card(s), UA Audio Interfaces, and additional Satellites
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports for daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals
- Also available with Custom software packages featuring user-selectable plug-ins
- Thunderbolt 3 cable (not included)
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- 6GB available storage
- Available Thunderbolt 1, 2, or 3 port
- macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, or 10.14 Mojave
- Thunderbolt 1 and 2 connections require an Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter (not included)
- Available Thunderbolt 3 port
- Windows 10 (64-Bit Edition)