The Brigade Chorus plug-in emulates every inch of the legendary BOSS CE-1 Chorus Ensemble* pedal introduced in 1976, giving you rich analog chorus and chewy vibrato that flatters your guitars, vocals, and synths with luxuriant, dreamy textures.
Get the Perfect Chorus for Any Source
Use the Brigade Chorus to subtly enhance or transform anything you run through it. Get wider vocals or add a gentle shimmer to drum overheads. On electric guitar and bass, the Brigade Chorus gives you the fat, unmistakable guitar sound of late ’70s Rush and the electric bass textures of the Cure and New Order. Or you can put Brigade on a Fender Rhodes patch à la Herbie Hancock.*
Add Maximum Width and Depth
Whereas some chorus units sound unnatural and “tacked on,” the Brigade Chorus gets inside your sources with high-caloric chorus thick enough to spoon out of your speakers. On stereo tracks and buses, Brigade’s classic mode can be used exactly as the original — left side dry, right side affected. But with the “plug-in only” dual mode, Brigade acts as if two pedals are patched in — giving you an immersive left/right spread that must be heard to be believed.
*Use of artist names does not constitute an official endorsement of Brigade Chorus software.
- Use any audio interface, with both UAD Native and Apollo Realtime versions included
- Give instruments 3D movement with legendary analog chorus
- Add thickness and shimmer to vocals, drums, pianos, and more
- Create subtle detuned textures or all-out warble with unmatched vibrato circuit
- Get legendary, milkshake-thick chorus on electric guitar and bass tracks