Sound Particles, the software company that has been changing the paradigm of 3D audio software, is making history with the release of the first 3D synthesizer in the market: SkyDust3D.
SkyDust3D is a virtual instrument with full 3D audio support – you play a note and get instant spatial audio. By fully integrating Sound Particles 3D engine with a polyphonic synthesizer, you will be able to achieve ground-breaking results with an easy-to-use interface. Imagine using MIDI aftertouch to control 3D position, using EGs that control the movement of each note, using a LFO to change the elevation of notes, creating an arpeggio that moves through space. For the first time, spatial audio can be used by musicians as a creative tool.
It’s fantastic for stereo and exceptional in spatial, making it the ideal choice for music producers, composers, keyboardists, DJs and all professionals working with music, whether they are working in a live performance or producing an album in the studio. Jean-Michel Jarre is one of the first artists who tried SkyDust3D and he is beyond impressed:
“SkyDust3D is a game changer – something I’ve been waiting for a long time. It’s the first synthesizer to create sounds in multi channels and binaural from scratch. The first musical instrument for immersive sound.”
CHECK OUT SkyDust3D at NAMM: booth #10903
Nuno Fonseca, founder and CEO of Sound Particles says: “Spatial audio has been in the domain of mixing for a long time. Now, SkyDust3D brings spatial audio into the domain of the musician. SkyDust3D will not only change the way music is created but it will also provide artists with a whole new world of creative possibilities. We believe that this will go down in History as a defining moment on the evolution of music technology and we are honored to be part of it.”
SkyDust3D supports more than 30 output formats, including stereo, 5.1, 7.1, 7.1.2 (Dolby Atmos), 9.1.6, Ambisonics (up to 6th order), Binaural (3D sound over headphones), among many others.
- Oscillators: 8 oscillators, each with a 3D position per note, to obtain fantastic sounds.
- Spatial: Use EGs, LFOs or movement modifiers, with the fully integrated 3D engine, to create unbelievable spatial effects.
- Presets: Easy-to-use presets, with the power and flexibility of sub-presets.
- Arpeggiator: A modern approach to the Arpeggiator and Sequencer.
- Frequency Modulation: Add FM synthesis and create amazing sounds.
- Filter: Subtractive synthesis, with independent filters, to obtain wonderful results.
- Pitch: Use pitch effects to create unique sounds.
- Effects/Mix: A Mixer and audio effects that help you shape the sound.