Accurately and transparently remove pops, clicks and crackle using three discrete sections. Each has a threshold and sensitivity control to define the number of events that are detected and removed. The unique Events Graph shows the level and duration of each pop, click and crackle as it’s detected in three separate colour-coded groups.
Sometimes there will be events detected that represent audio we want to keep rather than remove. So we built the Exclude Box to further refine the number of repaired events, and also Dialogue Mode for independent control over speech in programme.
- Three dedicated sections: DePop, DeClick and DeCrackle
- Graphic feedback of the energy/duration of detected events
- Excitation displays to help accurately set thresholds
- Exclude Box to select events that shouldn’t be repaired
- Dialogue Mode: Independent settings when speech is detected
- Three audition modes:
- Listen only to removed events
- Full processed signal
- Dialogue Mode side-chain