One thing that is really hard to achieve with a guitar amplifier simulation plug-in or hardware is the interaction in a room between the guitar and an amplifier turned up loud. Enter Acoustic Feedback – because this plug-in does precisely that. Whether you just want single notes to keep hanging a little longer and gently fade to sustained feedback or you want instant and rampant howls for your noise rock, Acoustic Feedback is your friend.
Acoustic Feedback comes bundled with a limited version of the White amp from Vintage Amp Room.
– Realistic simulation (physical modeling) of guitar feedback.
– Fully responsive to vibratos, bends, slides, tremolos etc.
– Simple user interface: Control amount of feedback with the Feedback knob, and the sensitivity with the Tolerance switch.
– Compatible with MIDI foot controls
– Includes a stripped down*, but extremely useful, version of the White amp from Vintage Amp Room.
*) Due to careless handling of the White amp, only the Master Volume and Mic position controls remain intact. All other pots have been broken off. Or something like that …