The Sennheiser MD 431 II is a supercardioid handheld mic with exceptional feedback rejection, shock-mounted capsule to reduce handling noise, and hum-compensating coil, specifically designed for vocals, speech, and broadcasting
There are two things that stand between a singer and their audience; a microphone and a PA system. More often than not, you can’t do anything about the PA or who’s sitting behind the console, but you can control which mic you sing through. Since you don’t always know what you’re dealing with, it makes sense to have the most reliable, high-quality source you can—and that’s where the Sennheiser MD 431 II comes in. Sennheiser’s best handheld dynamic vocal mic, the MD 431 II has a custom-tailored frequency response for crystalline transparency, incredibly high gain before feedback, and provides uncolored off-axis response. Plus, its supercardioid polar pattern provides superior rear rejection, a must for clear performances on noisy stages.
Sennheiser MD 431 II in one take:
- Exceptionally good feedback rejection
- Shock mounted capsule provides very good rejection of handling noise
- Hum compensating coil
- Integral pop filter
- On/off switch (reed switch) can be locked in the ‘ON’ position if required
Sennheiser’s MD 431 II has a nearly frequency-independent polar pattern, a rugged and roadworthy housing with a steel-mesh grille, shock-suspended capsule, and a hum-bucking coil to fight off AC noise introduced by ground loops or neon fixtures. It also features a noiseless, magnetic-reed on/off switch recessed in its handle, and internal electronics for refining proximity effect.
Specially designed for speech, stage vocals, and broadcast, the Sennheiser MD 431 II is a singer’s dream come true. For more information, call or chat online with your Westlake Pro Sales Consultant today.
Sennheiser MD 431 II specifications:
- Pick-up pattern: supercardioid
- Frequency response: 40Hz – 16kHz
- Sensitivity (free field, no load, 1 kHz): 2 mV/Pa ± 3 dB
- Nominal impedance : 250 ohm
- terminating impedance: 1kHz
- Dimensions 2″ diameter x 7-7/8″ body (Ø 49 x 200 mm, body)
- Weight: 8.8 oz. (250 g)
What’s in the box?
- 1 MD 431 II
- 1 MZA 4031 quick release clamp
There are no reviews yet.