The Sennheiser e609 Silver is a side-address, dedicated guitar mic that carries on the tradition of the renowned MD 401, a secret weapon for aggressive guitar tone
Featuring the same familiar shape as its predecessor, the MD 401, the e609 Silver is a dynamic instrument mic that you can drape over the side of an amplifier and get great guitar tone every time. Just thread the wire through the amp’s carry handle and it stays in place. Designed for close-miking high-SPL sources, the e609 Silver gives you all the growl and glory that engineers work overtime to achieve. For high gain before feedback and excellent isolation in live or studio settings, it has a super-cardioid pickup pattern and a hum-cancelling coil. Not just for guitar cabinets, if you’re looking for a little low-end punch and fury, put an e609 Silver in front of a bass amp or over toms.
Sennheiser e609 Silver in one take:
- Side-address guitar cabinet mic
- Rugged metal body
- Advanced shock-mount design
- Super-cardioid pick-up pattern
- Hum compensating coil
- Made in Germany
A workhorse mic with a convenient shape for amp recording, the e609 Silver is a worthy and very affordable addition to your mic cabinet. Order yours today.
Sennheiser e609 Silver specifications:
- Frequency response (Microphone) 40Hz – 15kHz
- Transducer principle (Microphone) dynamic
- Pick-up pattern super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 1,5 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance 350 ohm
- terminating impedance 1000 ohm
- Connector XLR-3
- Dimensions 2-9/32″ x 1-11/32″ x 5-9/32″ (55 x 34 x 134 mm)
- Weight 5 oz. (140 g)
What’s in the box?
- MZQ 100 Microphone clamp and quick release clamp