Rupert Neve Designs RMP-D8 8-Channel Class-A Dante Mic Pre
8-Channel Dante-enabled Preamp with Remote Control, Custom Neve Transformers, Class A Mic Pres, and more!
Studio Quality Sound, Dante Connectivity. On Stage with the RMP-D8.
Legendary Rupert Neve Tone
The RMP-D8 features modular mic preamp cards featuring Rupert Neve’s custom designed transformers. Unlike other integrated Dante mic preamp designs, the RMP-D8 doesn’t rely on a single IC for gain & tone. Each channel on the RMP-D8 has a fully-realized class-A microphone preamplifier feeding a custom transformer, providing the rich, present tone of Rupert Neve’s studio preamps loved by engineers the world over.
The RMP-D8 in one take
• 8 mic/line inputs with 48V phantom power, polarity reverse, input pad & high-pass filter controls
• 1dB-stepped class-A mic preamplifiers with 60dB gain and remote control capability
• Custom Rupert Neve Designs transformers for the larger-than-life tone of Rupert’s classic modules
• 24-bit / 192kHz Mastering-Grade Converters with precision-controlled internal clocking and enhanced jitter reduction
• Ultra-reliable, redundant power supplies capable of operating anywhere in the world
• Dante integration with redundant network ports for reliability
• Gain-compensated secondary output
• 4 dual-channel AES outputs on XLR connectors
• Large OLED display with full local control,· accurate and easy-to-read meters
• Compatible with Dante Virtual Soundcard and Dante Via for direct computer integration
• Reinforced steel chassis for enhanced RF shielding and rugged touring use in challenging environments
Where converters are often an afterthought on combination devices, the 24-bit/192kHz converters in the RMP-D8 are a product of years of careful listening. The precision controlled internal clocking and enhanced jitter reduction enable capture of the full breadth of performance from the mic preamplifiers or the line inputs; with the RMP-D8, there is no weak link in the audio path.
The New Dante Standard
Dante audio networking uses standard IP networks to transmit high-quality, uncompressed audio with near-zero latency. It’s the most flexible, reliable, and easy-to-manage audio networking solution available, and provides the lowest cost of ownership by dramatically reducing cabling and labor costs. Dante is the audio networking choice of nearly all professional audio manufacturers, making it the industry standard for digital audio networking.
Noise: 150 Ohm Balanced Source, AES Output, 22 Hz to 22 kHz, un-weighted +60dB Gain: -91 dBFS
Unity Gain:-110 dBFS
Frequency Response: 0dBu , Unity Gain, 96Khz: 30Hz to 45kHz +/- 0.2 dB, 10Hz -3 dB
Input Impedance: 5.5 kOhms
Gain: 0 to 60 dB in 1 dB steps
High Pass Filter: -3dB @ 80 Hz, 12 dB/Oct Slope
Pad: -10 dB
Signal to Noise Ratio: 84.4 dB
Dynamic Range: 110 dB
Maximum Input Level: +25.5 dBu
Shipping Weight: 17.6 lbs. (8 kg)
Shipping Dimensions: 22” (W) x 18” (D) x 9” (H) 55.9 cm (W) x 45.7 cm (D) x 22.9 cm (H)
Power Cord Type: IEC Standard 3 Pin 18AWG Latching Type