PreSonus StudioLive 32 Series III 32-Channel Digital Mixer with touch-sensitive moving faders & 32 remote XMAX preamps
40-input digital console/recorder with motorized faders
PreSonus®’ Series III StudioLive® 32 digital console is by far the most powerful mixer in its class and is fully recallable, with touch-sensitive, motorized faders and recallable XMAX preamps. Yet it retains PreSonus’ legendary ease of use, with a fader for each input channel and both 1-to-1 and split-layer workflows—and adds new customizable Fat Channel controls. Its studio-grade sound is enhanced with all new Fat Channel processing, including a plug-in-style workflow that features vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel. You get 40 total inputs; 16 FlexMixes that can be Aux, Subgroup, or Matrix mixes; 4 fixed subgroups; 6-band fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs; 24 DCA groups; and built-in AVB networking. In addition to 34×34 USB and 55×55 AVB recording interfaces, the StudioLive 32 features an onboard multitrack SD recorder with Capture one-touch recording, true virtual soundcheck, and mix scene transfers to Studio One®—without a computer.
PreSonus®’ third-generation StudioLive® 32 digital console makes it a pleasure to mix and record live and in the studio, delivering studio-grade sound, modern and vintage effects, motorized faders, onboard multitrack recording, 40 total inputs, and a full suite of integrated, easy-to-use software.
The PreSonus® Series III StudioLive® 32 digital console brings you into the future of digital mixing, including a plug-in-style signal-processing workflow that features studio-quality, vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel. Of course, you also get PreSonus’ coveted studio-quality, recallable XMAX preamps. The StudioLive 32 delivers 40 total inputs; virtual soundcheck without a computer and onboard multitrack recording to SD Card; intuitive and customizable Fat Channel views and channel layers; and a comprehensive software package, including PreSonus’ Studio One® Artist DAW, for a completely integrated experience both on stage and in the studio.
• Fully recallable, 32-channel digital mixing console
• 32 mic inputs (16 mic, 16 mic/line) with recallable XMAX preamps
• 40 total inputs
• 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
• Full-color 7-inch touchscreen
• Channel scribble strips and input metering
• All new scene management with level fading and channel safe
• 16 FlexMixes (Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes) plus 4 dedicated subgroups
• Tape input: Bluetooth wireless or analog
• 4 internal effects buses (combination of reverbs and delays with modern and vintage options)
• New Fat Channel processing with vintage EQ and Compressor modes available on every channel
• Three types of multitrack recording: to onboard SD Card recorder (using Capture™), 34×34 USB interface, and 55×55 AVB interface
• Complete solution: Includes UC Surface 2 touch-control software for Mac, Windows and iPad; Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC® personal monitoring control for iPhone®/iPod® touch, and Android™
|Dimensions||7 x 23 x 33 in|
|Aux Sends / Returns||
|Mic Input #||
|Buses & Routing||