PreSonus StudioLive 16.0.2 USB 16-Channel Performance and Recording Digital Mixer with USB
16 channel performance and recording digital mixer
Meet the StudioLive 16.0.2!
PreSonus packed the same audio quality, performance, and seamlessly integrated software (including remote control) into a smaller, even more affordable package: the StudioLive 16.0.2. True, the little fellow doesn’t have the Active Integration™ muscle of the mighty StudioLive AI-series mixers but it’s far more powerful than its size might lead you to believe. It’s amazingly lightweight and offers MIDI control—unique in the StudioLive line.
More than a mixer: an integrated system.
The StudioLive™ 16.0.2 integrates a 16×16 FireWire interface and comes with Capture™, Studio One Artist™ recording and production software, and Virtual StudioLive (VSL) bidirectional control software. VSL, in turn, incorporates Smaart Measurement Technology™, which makes it easy to analyze and fine-tune your main mix.
Moreover, you can control virtually the entire mixer from an iPad® using PreSonus StudioLive Remote, and you can control the aux (monitor) mixes from an iPhone® or iPod touch® using PreSonus QMix™. Both are free downloads from the Apple App Store.
Because of our powerful, integrated, free software, StudioLive digital mixers can do far more than their competition.
There are five parts to this unique system:
1. Virtual StudioLive with Smaart for laptop control, editor/librarian functions, and sound-system analysis and correction
2. StudioLive Remote for iPad remote control (available free from the Apple App Store)
3. QMix™ for iPhone and iPod touch remote control (available free from the Apple App Store)
4. Capture™ for two-click multi-track recording and playback
5. Studio One Artist Digital Audio Wor
|Dimensions||24 x 11 x 22 in|
|Aux Sends / Returns||
4 Aux Sends
|Buses & Routing||
|Mic Input #||