Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 Serato Controller
2-Channel Controller for Serato DJ
The Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 DJ controller features dedicated Serato controls, large jog wheels, multicolored performance pads, and includes Serato DJ and Pitch ‘n Time software
If you’re a DJ who’s droppin’ da beats like an ugly baby, nothing gives you control over Serato DJ software like the Pioneer DDJ-SR2. It features dedicated keys that give you one-button control of Serato DJ software, along with multicolor performance pads. While more compact and lighter than Pioneer’s DDF SR, making it easier to carry to gigs, the DDJ-SR2 has a spaciously laid out control surface. The full Monty, it comes with the latest version of Serato DJ and the Pitch ’n Time DJ expansion pack for beat-matching or getting extreme with key and tempo.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 in one take:
- Dedicated Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ software controls
- Multi-colored performance pads
- Compact and light-weight portable design
- Comprehensive connectivity for master, booth, and external players
- Large, low-latency jog wheels
- Integral control of Serato DJ software
- Audio mixer feature
- Channel and master level meters
- Needle Search strip for fast and intuitive searches
- DVS upgrade-ready lets you scratch with CDJs or analog turntables
INSIDE THE BOX—Pioneer DDJ-SR2
Serato Pitch ‘N Time DJ Controls
The DDJ-SR2 control surface has a number of dedicated buttons that trigger the musical key-related functions in Serato DJ. These controls enable you to switch between the Key Shift, Key Sync and Key Reset to manipulate song keys without affecting tempo.
- Key Shift: Change your track’s key by a semitone without altering the tempo
- Key Sync: Automatically sync the keys of different tracks for harmonic mixing
- Key Reset: Instantly reset to the track’s original key
Multi-Colored Performance Pads
Each channel control surface has eight, large multicolored Performance Pads for easy identification. You can use the pads to trigger the DDJ-SR2’s Hot Cues, Roll, and Sampler features. As you hit the pads, the colors change to indicate the selected pad mode and playing status.
With easy grab handles and light in weight, the DDJ-SR2 makes mobile DJ-ing much easier. For convenient plug-and-play connectivity, the DDJ-SR2 can be powered via USB, or you can choose AC power.
Balanced XLR outputs let you connect to a professional PA system, while booth and two master outputs let you to monitor your mixes. You can also use the DDJ-SR2 as a mixer with multi-players or turntables via rear-panel line and RIAA phono inputs.
Large jog wheels
Despite its compact size, the DDJ-SR2 controller features large, low-latency jog wheels that give you great response and accuracy for traditional DJ-ing, including scratching, beat-matching, and cuing.
Integral control of Serato DJ
Dedicated buttons give you plug-and-play control of Serato DJ for features including FX and advanced functions, such as Hot cue, Slip mode, Roll and slicer. Simply connect your PC/Mac and start playing.
Audio mixer feature
Use trims, channel faders and EQs to control audio from external turntables or media players. Even when the controller isn’t connected to a computer, trims and faders can be used for audio input from external sources.
Dual Level Meter
This meter gives you an easy view of master out and channel levels at all times.
Needle Search is a touch strip for fast and intuitive searching. With Needle Search, you can jump to any part of a track with one touch.
The DDJ-SR2 offers an easy upgrade path to Serato DJ DVS. The Serato DJ DVS Expansion Pack allows you to scratch with CDJs or analog turntables using Serato NoiseMap Control CD/vinyl.
OUTSIDE THE BOX—Pioneer DDJ-SR2
Rear-panel I/O includes balanced L/R 1/4″ out for Booth; RCA and balanced XLR master outputs; switchable Line/Phono stereo RCA outputs for channels 1 & 2 (for connecting CD players and analog turntables).
DJs—when you’re ready to drop the beats like an ugly baby, order a Pioneer DDJ-SR2 today. For more information, call or chat online with your Westlake Pro Sales Consultant today.
Pioneer DDJ-SR2 included DJ Software:
- Serato DJ
- Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ
Software System Requirements:
- Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (latest service pack)
- Mac OS Sierra 10.12 (latest update)
- OS X 10.11, 10.10 (latest update)
- CPU: Intel processor Core i7 and i5 1.07 GHz or higher
- Memory: 4GB or more of RAM
Pioneer DDJ-SR2 specifications:
- Soundcard: 24-bit/44.1kHz
- Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105dB
- Distortion: < 0.003 % (USB)
- 2 phono/line (RCA)
- 1 mic (1/4″ TS Jack)
- 1 USB B port
- 2 Master (XLR, RCA)
- 1 Booth (1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 2 Headphone Monitor (1/4″ stereo phone jack, 1/8″ (3.5mm) Stereo mini-jack
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 21-25/32″ x 2-9/16″ x 13-5/32″
- Weight: 8.16 lb.