PACE iLok 2
USB dongle that holds up to 500 plugins licenses.
PACE iLok 2 is a USB dongle that holds more than 500 plug-in licenses
Boasting a sleek new design that fits easily in adjacent USB slots with greater stability, the 2nd generation iLok holds more licenses than its predecessor (over 500), and features a cool blue LED power light. The iLok 2 also has protective sleeve that lets you slide in a custom label, so you don’t have to guess which iLok is which, like the clunky old green key-shaped iLok (which never held a label all that well). The iLok is also backward-compatible with the original iLok.
PACE iLok 2 in one take:
- Smaller: two iLoks fit side by side in adjacent USB ports
- Stronger: sturdy USB connector and solidbody makes this one tough iLok
- Higher Capacity: holds over 500 software license authorizations
- Customizable: add a custom label under the protective sleeve—no more guessing which iLok is which
- Hip: sleek black design and cool blue LED
iLok therefore iAm
The new version of the iLok is backward-compatible with the original iLok, with the exception of the discontinued License Card slot. You can have both original iLoks and new iLoks in your account at the same time. You can download new licenses to either type of iLok, and you can move licenses between iLoks of either type registered to your account using iLok.com’s Move Licenses utility, and you can transfer licenses from either type of iLok to a different iLok.com account using the Transfer Licenses utility, subject to software publisher restrictions.
Now’s the time to upgrade to the new iLok—everyone else is. Order yours today.
Pace iLok 2 system requirements:
Beginning with Version 2.6.0, License Support requires the following operating systems:
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or above
- Windows 7 or above
License Support includes the iLok License Manager application and the driver and services required to authorize most iLok-protected software.
If you are using older iLok-protected software and you get an error message saying extensions or drivers are missing, you can find the installers for them in the Old Installers folder:
- Mac: Double-click on “InterLok Extensions.pkg” found in the “Old Installers” folder in the most recent License Support installer.
- Windows: Double-click on “InterLok Driver Setup Winxx.exe” found in the “Old Installers” folder in the most recent License Support installer for your Windows version (32-bit or 64-bit).
|OS Requirements - PC||
Windows 7 (SP1) or later
AAX Native, AAX DSP
|Pro Tools HD||
|Download / Boxed||
|OS Requirements - Mac||
OS X 10.8.5 or later, iOS 8 or later