The MASCHINE JAM is your shortest avenue from inspiration to reality. Utilizing a powerful 8 x 8 pad controller, the Maschine Jam allows you to capture ideas, create patterns, play virtual instruments, sample, and create tracks in an intuitive production ecosystem. Sequence and arrange on the fly with an 8×8 multicolor click-pad matrix. Shape and perform sounds in inspiring ways using eight dual-touch Smart Strips. And bring it all together with the power of the included MASCHINE software.
Powerful Step Sequencer
Create your own patterns and rhythms with MASCHINE JAM’s powerful step sequencer. There’s no limit to the sounds you can sequence using the 8×8 click-pad matrix.
Maschine Jam Works With your DAW
MASCHINE JAM uses MASCHINE software to seamlessly integrate into any DAW and fit right in with your studio setup – standalone or as a plug-in. And in MIDI mode, you can easily map MASCHINE JAM to your favorite software.
Swiftly bring your ideas to life with a versatile workflow fueled by software that’s always evolving. Start by creating something new with the immediacy of tactile control. Then easily store, recall, and develop your tracks with the flexibility of software in a digitally unified production environment. And whatever your setup, MASCHINE JAM works through the software as a plug-in inside your DAW, or as an advanced MIDI controller for popular platforms.
Create Precision FX with Smart Strips
MASCHINE JAM’s dual-touch Smart Strips are truly one of a kind. Experience a new performance paradigm, and get physical with precision sound tweaking. In addition, Perform Mode lets you bring complex sound textures to life with MASCHINE’s unique Perform FX.
Get over 29 GB of professional sound right out of the box, and control it all from MASCHINE JAM. Mold your drums with sonically-outstanding Drum Synths, and use the Smart Strips to animate sounds with advanced motion-sensitive Perform FX. Plus, you get KOMPLETE 11 SELECT – a premium selection of 11 KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects.
Designed for fast, intuitive sequencing and track building. Advanced drum, melody, and chord programming workflow. Acclaimed MASCHINE software and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT included.
- Production and Performance System
- Designed for fast, intuitive sequencing and track building
- Advanced drum, melody, and chord programming workflow
- Get over 29 GB of professional sound right out of the box
- Komplete 11 Select Included
- Intuitive Hardware
- Smart Strips
- D-Pad and Touch Sensitive Encoder
- 8 x 8 Click-Pad Matrix
- Dedicated LED Meters
- Note Sequencing
- 64 multi-color, high-quality, illuminated step matrix buttons
- 8 Touch Strips with realtime multi color indication, multi touch (Smart Strip functionality)
- 8 multicolor group buttons and 8 multicolor scene buttons
- 31 backlit click buttons
- 1 touch sensitive push encoder
- 1 Backlit Directional PAD
- 1 Footswitch Input
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- Kensington lock
Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE Library, 18 GB free disk space for KOMPLETE 11 SELECT
- An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
- Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.
MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration — an Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate the software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.