CONCEPT: AN INTUITIVE & CREATIVE SOFT-SYNTH
Concept is an intuitive and creative soft-synth, that makes the process of creating your own patches fast and inspiring. Concept’s flexible synth engine will enable you to create everything from traditional synth sounds to more complex evolving textures and custom sound design elements. A fresh approach to modulation allows any parameter to be mapped to one of four highly editable multi-mode modulators in the center of Concept’s UI. Choose from a variety of flexible modulation options such as an Envelope/Pitch Follower, an X/Y Capture pad and the unique ‘Tweak It’ customization system.
Explore Modulation Like Never Before
XY Capture is a unique modulation effect combining an XY pad with a way to ‘capture’ movements performed with this XY pad, and use this movement to control any parameter in the plugin. XY Capture allows you to go beyond LFOs, Envelopes or Arpeggiators and intuitively shape the response of any number of parameters, and record very complex, personal and performable movements. Once a movement is captured, you can edit it, sync it to tempo, adjust the speed or direction and much more. You can also use up to four XY captures in your presets. Check out some of the factory presets to see how this can be used in your own projects.
Audio Input is Concept’s quick and easy pitch and amplitude follower. This allows you to feed multiple audio signals into the plugin (depending on your DAW), and use these as modulation sources. You can choose between amplitude or pitch analysis, and assign this to any parameter to modulate it. Instantly shake up your bass patches or pads by feeding in a kick, hat or melody into it, to gel your tracks in a whole host of new ways!
Tweak It is Concept’s unique customization system. It allows you to quickly create variations of factory presets, or your own designs, without losing the initial character of the preset. By adding a parameter to the Tweak It system, you allow the parameter to be updated within a certain range every time a Tweak is triggered. You can add any number of parameters, so you could tweak one, or hundreds of parameters inside the plugin on a single Tweak. You can tweak almost everything in the plugin, including oscillators, filters, FX, Modulators, etc all using the drag and drop.
- Mac Intel computer with a minimum of 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- OS X 10.9.5 or later
- 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- Windows 7 and above
- This product does not use iLok
- This software is a digital download
- Graphic card capable of running OpenGL 3.3
- Formats (64-bit only): VST, VST3, AU, AAX Native
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation
- Supported host applications: Ableton Live 10 and above, FL Studio 20 and above (Windows Only), Reason 10 and above, Pro Tools 11 and above, Logic Pro X, Nuendo 8.2.10 or above, Cubase 10 and above, Reaper, Studio One
- Audio Input is not supported on FL Studio or Studio One