KRK ROKIT RP103 G4 10-inch Powered Studio Monitor
4th Generation 10″ 3-way Powered Studio Monitor with Kevlar Woofer and Tweeter and DSP Room Correction EQ
Meet the Next Generation of KRK
Art and Science stylishly unite with the new thunderous 10” KRK ROKIT RP103 Generation 4 (“G4”) professional monitor, taking music and sound creativity to a whole new industry-level. A tri-amp monitor ingeniously built for those needing to hear the depths of their productions clearly on every frequency range. Building on over 30 years of monitor innovation and countless developmental partnerships with successful award-winning music and sound productions, the new KRK ROKIT G4 line has been scientifically re-engineered from the ground up for the way modern artists work—in all genres and environments.
KRK App, Room Correction and Onboard LCD Visual EQ:
DSP-driven room tuning with 25 visual Graphic EQ settings help minimize and correct problems in your acoustic environment. Visualize the EQ settings with an LCD Graph while getting real-time helpful spectral analysis from the included KRK App. Compatible with Android and iPhone, the KRK App aids with speaker placement, level matching, subwoofer level and crossover setting assistance, polarity, EQ, and even has a Signal Generator.
Highest-grade Matching Woofer and Tweeter made with Kevlar®:
A matching driver design ensures the same sonic integrity on every single frequency and minimizes listening-fatigue, while offering an incredibly balanced listening experience. Following the technology and legacy of the unrivaled KRK Expose E8, the new ROKIT G4 series proprietary drivers feature a superbly rigid and high tensile strength-to-weight ratio material known for high-end sound reproduction.
A Scientifically Designed High-quality Speaker Enclosure:
High quality and sophistication bring together the low resonance speaker enclosure where a newly-designed front-firing port offers exceptional low-end extension, punch and flexible room-positioning. High density open cell acoustic Iso-foam pads decouple the speaker from the surface minimizing vibration transmission for improved clarity. Fluid mechanics fully tuned to the entire system resulting in consistent air pressure behavior at any volume creates an unprecedentedly wide, deep and dynamic listening “sweet-spot” with incredible imaging and 3D soundstage.
New Custom Designed Efficient Class D Power Amp with Built-in Limiter:
At the core, a newly designed, powerful yet efficient custom Class D power amplifier drives the speakers evenly and more efficiently at reduced operating temperatures and improves audio integrity. A custom built-in Brickwall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp-level to maintain a balanced sound, protect the system, and deliver improved and wider dynamics.
Powerful Monitoring at an Affordable Price
Although truly affordable, price isn’t even in the ROKIT conversation—professionals choose ROKITs for their time-tested and reliable results. The new ROKIT Generation 4 Line actually is ROKIT Science.
KRK RP103 G4 in one take:
- Professional grade 10“ (Tri-amp) studio monitor designed and engineered in the USA
- Matching 10” and 4.5” Woofers, and 1” Tweeter all made with Kevlar®
- Incredibly powerful and versatile speaker system—great for all sound productions
- rotatable 4.5” and 1” speakers for both vertical or horizontal applications
- Built-in efficient Class D power amp
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up
- Onboard LCD visual DSP-driven EQ
- 25 visual Graphic EQ settings for different environments
- KRK App with Room Correction Tools
- Scientifically designed high-quality/low resonance speaker enclosure
- High density acoustic Iso-foam pads for improved clarity
- Newly designed Brickwall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp level
- Wide, deep and dynamic listening “sweet-spot” with incredible imaging
- 3D soundstage creates incredible realism and depth in your mix (width, depth and height)
- Optimized high frequency wave guide
- Great for all functions of music creation from production to mixing to mastering
- Front-firing port with optimized low frequency tuning alignment for the best possible transient response and extension
- The latest from KRK’s 30+ years of monitor design experience