Find your balance
Get decades of mastering expertise in your next session with Tonal Balance Control 2, a plug-in that lets you overcome your listening environment and get a balanced mix that translates to your audience. Reference your track’s frequency balance against 12 different genre targets based on thousands of professional masters, or upload your own audio file to compare to a unique balance curve. Solo frequencies that are out of bounds, and make adjustments across your mix from within Tonal Balance Control 2 using controls that talk to Neutron 3, Ozone 9, and other compatible iZotope plug-ins. Whether you need a quick confidence check on a mix, or are perfecting your final master, Tonal Balance Control 2 is essential for any project.
* Tonal Balance Control 2 is included in Ozone 9 Advanced and Neutron 3 Advanced, and is now also available for separate purchase. Owners of Ozone 9 Advanced and Neutron 3 Advanced can update to the latest version of Tonal Balance Control 2 via iZotope Product Portal for free.
- Create with confidence: Tonal Balance Control 2 is your second set of ears in a session, with 12 target curves representing popular music genres that help you stay on target no matter your listening environment. Load your own audio file to create a custom curve for when you’re looking for a specific vibe.
- Fix issues in your session: Don’t just admire the problem! Tonal Balance Control 2 can open an EQ from an iZotope Neutron 3 or Ozone 9 plug-in in your session, so you can fix balance issues from one plug-in window. Tonal Balance Control 2 can also talk to plug-ins like iZotope Nectar 3 or VocalSynth 2, letting you see how your vocal fits into your overall balance.
- Get the complete picture: With improved fluid metering and resizability, it’s even easier to see every detail of your tonal balance. Work in Broad view mode to get a general bird’s eye of your mix, or switch to Fine view to zoom in on tough problem areas. Solo frequencies to hear exactly what’s contributing to your tonal balance, and quickly fix issues on your tracks with improved scaling that makes it easier to work with EQs in Ozone 9 or Neutron 3*
* Ozone, Neutron, Nectar, and other compatible iZotope plug-ins are not included with purchase of Tonal Balance Control 2.
iZotope Relay included
Adjust your tracks’ gain, pan, stereo image, and more with this lightweight mixing tool included with Tonal Balance Control 2. Relay talks to Tonal Balance Control 2 and lets you view the frequencies of any track against your tonal balance target, just by placing a relay on the track.
Compare the balance of a track and see how it lines up with the rest of the mix, and make quick gain adjustments without leaving the Tonal Balance Control 2 window!