Introducing RX Post Production Suite 5
RX Post Production Suite 5 comes packed with industry-standard tools and plug-ins to help deliver pristine, professional audio. It includes the flagship RX 8 Advanced repair suite, modern vocal editing, and mixing tools like Nectar 3 and Melodyne 5 essential, and versatile mixing tools like Neutron 3 Advanced. It also includes essential, world-class reverb tools like Dialogue Match, Symphony 3D, and Stratus 3D. Helpful utility tools like Insight 2, Relay, RX Loudness Control and Tonal Balance Control 2 round out a complete arsenal of post-production power.
What’s included in RX Post Production Suite 5?
- RX 8 Advanced: Designed specifically for the demanding needs of post-production professionals and industry-standard audio repair tools used on movies and TV shows.
- Dialogue Match: Transfer the EQ, reverb, and ambience profile of one dialogue recording to another for seamless audio continuity in post.
- Neutron 3 Advanced: Neutron 3 brings your mixing workflow into the 21st century with all-new tools to shape your audio and produce clear, intelligible production audio.
- Nectar 3: Get your dialogue to sit in the mix with the intelligent Vocal Assistant to automatically produce dialogue-based presets, two 24-band EQs with built-in unmasking for tracks with Nectar, Neutron, and Relay plug-ins, Auto Level Mode for consistent dialogue levels, plus industry-class pitch correction with Melodyne 5 essential.
- Insight 2: An extensive audio analysis and metering tool that provides you with visual information about your mix with multichannel support for Dolby Atmos 7.1.2.
- RX Loudness Control: Developed specifically for post-production and broadcast workflows, ensure that your audio conforms to loudness standards.
- Relay: This utility plug-in allows you to control the level, panning, and stereo image of your tracks, and also enables the track to communicate with other Inter-plugin-Communication-enabled plug-ins.
- Symphony 3D: Bring lush, character-filled reverb for surround and immersive formats to any post-production or music project.
- Stratus 3D: With more than 1,700 surround presets, up to 24-channel support, and intelligent multi-channel reverb controls, you can craft the perfect depth and dimension in your sound environments with Stratus 3D.
- Tonal Balance Control 2: Make mixes that translate to any listening environment with Tonal Balance Control 2, a plug-in that helps keep music of any genre on target.
- Bonus content: a one-year, all-access pass for Groove3 video training.
RX 8 Advanced
Designed specifically for the demanding needs of post-production professionals, RX 8 Advanced continues to be the industry standard audio repair tool used on movies and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition. Get full control over your audio whether repairing noisy streaming dialogue with Spectral Recovery, processing production audio for your entire project with the newly improved Batch Processor, or rescuing production dialogue with a myriad of voice-based processing modules—all with multichannel support up Dolby Atmos 7.1.2. ($1,199)
Match sonic profiles for dialogue and ADR with the groundbreaking and award-winning reverb matching technology of Dialogue Match: a Pro Tools AudioSuite plug-in that learns the reverb, EQ, and ambience data of a dialogue recording, then applies the profile to any other dialogue recording, giving your scene audio consistency across multiple environments in seconds. ($599)
Neutron 3 Advanced
Neutron 3 is the smartest way to mix for audio post-production. Achieve a clear, well-balanced mix with Neutron 3’s innovative new mixing and analysis tools. Control every aspect of your project, from the visual soundstage of your tracks to the tonal balance of your mix—all with iZotope’s award-winning digital signal processing. Highlights include the revolutionary Mix Assistant, improved Masking Meter, multiband Gate with Hysteresis, EQ Learn, dynamic EQ to sonically balance sub-mixes, and surround sound support across all modules. ($399)
Nectar 3 is your new secret weapon for mixing dialogue and spoken-word recordings. With Vocal Assistant’s intelligent, automated mixing, Nectar 3 listens to your dialogue and creates a tailor-made preset, performing once time-consuming tasks like dynamics processing, EQ cuts, and de-essing in seconds with laser precision. Nectar 3’s Unmask feature intuitively shifts other mix elements to make room for your dialogue, and Follow EQ tracks the fundamental frequencies of your dialogue to ensure a consistent, clean performance in any register. Plus, leverage the industry-leading pitch correction power of Melodyne 5 essential, included with Nectar 3 at no additional charge. ($249)
Insight 2 Metering Suite
Insight 2 is a core component of award-winning post-production and music studios, and it helps you achieve that pro sound. This comprehensive metering and audio analysis plug-in is perfect for any post-production, music, or broadcast application. It is perfect for visualizing changes made during mixing and mastering, troubleshooting problematic mixes, monitoring the intelligibility of your dialogue, and ensuring compliance with broadcast loudness standards. Keep an eye as well as an ear on your mix at all times with Insight 2. ($199)
RX Loudness Control
Develop high-quality broadcast audio that conforms to global loudness specifications, all via an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. RX Loudness Control works faster than real-time to ensure your audio mixes are delivered within the appropriate loudness standards. Efficiently analyze and render your mix to comply with any of the global loudness standards, then instantly create a .CSV loudness report. ($349)
An all-purpose track utility and Inter-plugin Communication beacon, Relay connects all the tracks in your session, enabling you to leverage powerful tools like Neutron 3’s Visual Mixer and Mix Assistant, Nectar 3’s Unmask, Insight 2’s Spectrogram display, and more. Adjust level, panning, stereo image, phase, and more with an intuitive interface and low CPU overhead.
Symphony 3D and Symphony 3D by Exponential Audio
Introduce world-class reverbs to any music and post production project. Use Symphony 3D for warm, modulating, creative reverb on your music productions, or Stratus 3D to craft hyper-realistic space and depth in post. With both plug-ins boasting immersive support for up to 24 channels including Dolby Atmos, you’ll be poised to tackle any professional audio job the industry can throw at you. ($499 | $599)
Tonal Balance Control 2
Make mixes that translate in any listening environment with Tonal Balance Control 2. Finalize and fine-tune your master using target curves for different genres, or upload your own unique custom curve. With Tonal Balance Control 2, create a professional, balanced mix with confidence. ($199)
Groove3 Video Training
Get a 1-year, all-access pass to Groove3’s online video tutorials. Tailored for beginners and professionals alike, Groove3 offers valuable in-depth education on RX. You can also enhance your understanding of Pro Tools, Logic, and other leading audio software. ($150)
Mac: OS X 10.13.6 (High Sierra) – macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
Windows: 8 & 10
AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.