iZotope RX 6 Advanced Audio Repair Software
Professional audio restoration software.
RX 6 — The Newest Generation of iZotope’s Industry-Leading Audio Repair Software
iZotope RX 6 is the platinum-standard, audio restoration software that the professional music and post-production industries rely on
You’ve heard its effects on numerous feature films, broadcast television, and hit records . . . or should we say, you haven’t heard it, since RX 6 works silently in the background to remove unwanted noise, clipping, distortion, and other unwanted sounds in order to present productions in their cleanest possible form without unwanted artifacts. To achieve these miraculous results, iZotope employs the latest research technologies, including machine learning, which is a form of artificial intelligence that allows computers to learn autonomously as they are exposed to new information—a very useful thing with the complex, ever-changing waveforms of audio and Foley.
The RX 6 family of sound restoration plug-ins can operate in standalone with the RX Audio Editor, which lets you visually identify and repair problems, or in real-time with the RX 6 plug-ins in your DAW or NLE (non-linear editing system). RX 6 comes in three versions; Elements, for home studios and podcasters; Standard, for music and smaller post-production studios, and Advanced for post production professionals and dialogue editors.
iZotope RX 6 Elements Bundle
Elements is the essential package of restoration plug-ins for home studios and podcasters
Restoration software may not be the most glamorous of plug-ins, but they are essential tools for the small studio that wants to compete sonically with the majors. Two problems that plague home studio recording is unheard clipping that doesn’t show up on the DAW meters (this occurs when equalizers act as reconstruction filters at the DAC output, where the DAW meters can’t read it (floating point processing can cover a multitude of sins). The other problem is the high THD+N of budget preamps, which creates a build-up of noise as track counts increase. Another issue is balanced AC power, which is beyond the budget’s of most home studios. And last, but certainly not least, vocals recorded with budget condensers in noisy rooms make all the difference between home and professional recordings. RX 6 may not be able to change the sound of your mic, but it can certainly clean up everything else that stands in the way of stellar vocal tracks. The RX 6 Elements bundle solves these problems with four plug-ins.
- Standalone spectral editor
- Voice De-noise plug-in removes unwanted background noise
- De-click plug-in eliminates clicks and pops
- De-hum removed buzz and 50/60-cycle hum from grounding issues
- De-clip plug-in fixes clipped audio files
iZotope RX 6 Elements is an affordable bundle designed to bring home recordings and podcasts up to professional standards. For more information, call or chat with your Westlake Pro sales consultant today.
iZotope RX 6 Standard Bundle
RX 6 Standard is a comprehensive collection of audio repair tools for professional music and post production
iZotope RX 6 Standard offers a comprehensive collection of audio restoration tools for professional music and small post-production studios, as well as project studios looking to up their game and compete with the pros. In music production, bleed from multi-mic schemes and headphones come with the territory. Along with the standard tools for making audio clean and shiny, RX 6 Standard features innovative processes for mic bleed and vocal repair, including de-essing, removing headphone and instrument bleed, taming plosives, elimination of mouth clicks, and more—everything you need for expensive-sounding vocals. In addition, composite editing can save you hours of tedious measure by measure, track by track editing. RX 6 enables you to remove noise problems of all kinds while the original performances remain natural sounding and artifact-free.
- All RX 6 Elements plug-ins included
- Spectral Repair provides visual reference to solve noise problems
- De-bleed plug-in eliminates mic bleed from instruments and headphone bleed
- Fix vocal issues, such as breath, plosives, sibilance, and mouth clicks
- Composite View lets saves hours of editing with instant repair of multiple files at once
iZotope RX 6 Standard bundle provides comprehensive sound repair tools for the professional studio, mixer, or small post production house. For more information, call or chat with your Westlake Pro sales consultant today.
iZotope RX 6 Advanced Bundle
Just what you would expect from a couple of lads from MIT: Years of research and innovations in machine learning (a form of artificial intelligence) allowed iZotope to solve what were considered impossible repair issues in audio post production, including clothing rustling against lavalier mics and noisy dialogue backgrounds. Only RX 6 Advanced includes both of these astounding solutions.
RX 6 is the total package, comprising 15 “advanced,” plug-ins, plus a standalone spectral editor, that gives post-production houses and world-class sound mixers a powerful arsenal of sound-restoration modules designed to bring out the very best in any production—we’re talking the stuff of Oscars here. As anyone who has worked location sound for film knows, the real world can be very intrusive with lav mics rustled by the talent’s movements; wind blowing across boom mics, whose dead kittens (blimps) attenuate highs and don’t eliminate wind-noise entirely; and dialog masked by noisy environments. RX 6 Advanced saves the feature film mixer’s sanity and hairline with its visionary machine-learned AI plug-ins, including De-rustle, De-wind, and Dialog Isolate, that can solve these problems with near-supernatural results, often with a single click. iZotope RX 6 is the platinum standard for dialog editing, audio repair, and noise reduction. Once you hear the results of RX 6, your next words will be, “I’d like to thank the Academy . . . “
iZotope RX 6 Advanced in one take:
- Advanced-only tools featuring machine-learning AI technology
- All RX 6 Standard plug-ins included
- De-rustle module removes clothing rustle from lavalier mics
- Dialogue Isolate separates dialog from noisy backgrounds
- De-wind removes the wind beneath your blimp
iZotope RX 6 Advanced is for post-production facilities and studios working at the highest levels of the film industry. For more information, call or chat with your Westlake Pro sales consultant today.
iZotope RX 6 plug-in and feature list by bundle:
iZotope RX 6 Elements Bundle Audio Repair Software
- RX Audio Editor standalone: Some noise problems are seen but not always heard. The Audio Editor lets you visually identify and fix audio problems
- Voice De-noise: Unwanted steady-state or evolving sounds, from sources such as HVAC systems, refrigerators, and amps, can be greatly reduced with the precision algorithms of Voice De-noise.
- De-clip: Restores distorted audio tracks suffering by removing artifacts from digital and analog clipping
- De-click: Low-latency De-click algorithm can clean up mouth noise, clicks from vinyl, and soften up attack-heavy bass guitars
- De-hum: Removes line noise and AC hum from ground loops
iZotope RX 6 Standard Bundle Audio Repair Software
- Composite View: Saves time by editing multiple files at once, eliminating track by track, measure by measure editing from instruments using multiple miking schemes
- De-bleed: Remove headphone bleed from vocals and acoustic instruments, non-musical bleeps from DAW click track bleeds on a vocal take, and other problems from mic bleed
- De-ess: iZotope’s Spectral Shaping technology with unique spectral De-ess mode transparently attenuates overly aggressive vocal sibilance and tames harsh cymbals
- Mouth De-click: A low-latency plug-in that removes lip smacking and other mouth noises
- Spectral Repair: Noise problems, such as ringing cell phones, outside traffic, bird song, and even squeaky bass drum pedals can literally be drawn out of existence with the spectral editor
- Voice De-noise: With precision-crafted algorithms for specifically designed for vocals, De-Noise can educe unwanted steady-state or changing background noises from HVAC systems, hum from appliances, amp hiss, and more.
- De-plosive: Repair ’plosives transparently with a single click
- Spectral De-noise: Attenuates steady-state background noise, such as tape hiss, buzzing amps, and self-noise from mics and other equipment
- De-click: Use low-latency De-click in your DAW or NLE without introducing sync issues to remove clicks from vinyl, aggressive attacks from bass guitars, and other click-y noises
- De-clip: Restore distorted audio track by removing artifacts from digital and analog clipping
- De-hum: Ground loop hum and line noise are a thing of the past with a little cleanup from De-hum.
iZotope RX 6 Advanced Bundle Audio Repair Software
- De-rustle [Advanced only]: An industry first thanks to iZotope’s cutting-edge machine learning technology, De-rustle enables you to remove lavalier mic rustle from dialogue with a single click! (Doesn’t protect cattle from rustlers)
- Dialogue Isolate (Advanced only): A product of machine learning and painstaking research, Dialogue Isolate extracts dialogue from noisy environments with complex background sounds, such as restaurant noise, traffic noise, and machinery
- De-wind [Advanced only]: Clean up low-frequency rumble from wind blowing across dead kittens/wombats (blimps), otherwise known as a big fuzzy slipper for boom mics when recording location dialogue
- Composite View: Attenuate the spot mic and overhead bleed from a drum kit without unnatural gating, erasing, or adjusting clip gain measure by measure, track by track, for a more natural sound. Easily fix problems in multi-channel files.
- Mouth De-click: Expressive vocalists with a wide dynamic range often produce from mouth noises and other clicking sounds from lips. The low-latency Mouth De-click removes the distractions.
- Spectral De-ess: iZotope’s Spectral Shaping technology reduces aggressive vocal sibilance and tames obnoxious cymbals
- De-bleed: Bleed from bleeping DAW click tracks, multi-miked instruments, and headphones are easily fixed with De-bleed.
- Ambience Match [Advanced only]: Once you hear the difference in ambience from constructed sentences and ADR lines you can’t un-hear it. Ambience Match seamlessly inserts consistent ambience beds right within Pro Tools AudioSuite
- EQ Match [Advanced only]: Nothing brings down production values like obvious changes in EQ from location dialog to ADR. EQ Match can overlay the EQ profile of location dialogue to ADR with two clicks
- Spectral Repair: Visually erase traffic noise, cell phone rings, airplane noise, and scene interrupting sirens with Spectral Repair’s visual drawing tool
- Voice De-noise: With precision algorithms fine-tuned for vocals and dialogue, De-noise can reduce evolving or steady-state background noise like such as HVAC vent, hum from major appliances, hiss from guitar amps, and more.
- Breath Control: Turn distracting gulps of air between words and phrases into natural-sounding, emotional cues, or eliminate inappropriate ones entirely with Breath Control
- De-plosive: P-pops, B-blasts, and other plosives repaired transparently with a single mouse click
- Spectral De-noise: Remove or reduce any steady-state electrical sounds, such as tube amp buzz or tape hiss with Spectral De-noise
- De-click: Digitizing vinyl doesn’t have to include clicks, and clocking errors can be corrected thanks to the low-latency De-click algorithm. Use it on clicks of any kind.
- De-clip: Restore distorted audio to its pristine and natural state, with De-clips uncanny ability to Repair digital and analog clipping artifacts
- De-hum: Line noise, AC hum from unfiltered sources, or ground loops are easily removed with De-hum
Whether you’re a home recordist, professional mixer/engineer, or full-blown post-production facility, there’s no substitute for noise-free audio, especially when one-time-only great performances are involved., and nothing delivers the goods like iZotope’s RX 6 audio restoration software. For more information, call or chat with your Westlake Pro sales consultant today.
RX 6 Elements, RX 6 Standard, RX 6 Advanced, RX 1-5 to RX 6 Upgrade, RX 1-6 to RX 6 Advanced Upgrade, RX 1-5 Advanced to RX 6 Advanced Upgrade, RX 6 Crossgrade*, RX Plug-in Pack / RX Elements to RX 6 Upgrade
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3
|OS Requirements - Mac||
OS X 10.8.5 or later, iOS 8 or later
|OS Requirements - PC||
Windows 7 (SP1) or later
|Download / Boxed||
You may also like…
PACE iLok 2List Price: $49.00$49.00 Add to cart
Glyph StudioRAID Thunderbolt 2List Price: $399.95 - $1,099.95$379.95 – $999.95 Select options
Audio Technica ATH-M50x Professional Monitoring HeadphonesList Price: $239.00$149.00 Add to cart
Avid Pro Tools | Ultimate Annual Upgrade and Support Plan Renewal (Digital Download)$399.00 Add to cart