iZotope Ozone 8 Standard: Crossgrade from Any Elements Product
Promotional Crossgrade from ANY iZotope Elements Product to Ozone 8 Standard
Ozone 8 Standard is a comprehensive suite of industry-first mastering tools featuring intelligent signal processing, in-app A/B referencing, low-latency Intelligent Release Control, and more
If you want to get lost in the Ozone again, iZotope’s Ozone 8 Standard is just the ticket. Perfect for audio engineers, music producers, and hobbyists, Ozone 8 Standard gives you intelligent signal processing, including the workflow-enhancing Master Assistant; in-app track referencing for tonal balance; low-latency intelligent release control (IRC) for Ozone’s Maximizer, and more. Born of 15 years of award-winning industry firsts, Ozone 8 Standard is a complete solution for commercially competitive masters. It features seven essential processors, including Imager, Maximizer, EQ, Dynamic EQ, Dynamics, Exciter, and Vintage Limiter. The smartest version yet, Ozone 8 Standard is the future of mastering—and it’s here now.
iZotope Ozone 8 Standard in one take:
- Create a custom preset with Master Assistant and get your audio to an optimal starting point
- Create a loud, full master with seven multiband mastering processors: Imager, Maximizer, EQ, Dynamic EQ, Dynamics, Exciter, and Vintage Limiter
- Have deeper control in Ozone’s Maximizer with new low-latency IRC mode Transient/Sustain Stereo Independence, and Learn Threshold.
- Apply any saturation mode (Warm, Retro, Tape, Tube, Triode or Dual Triode) to any individual frequency band in the Exciter.
- A/B reference tracks directly within Ozone, never needing to leave the app
- Work within your preferred host as a single plug-in, or in standalone
- Professionally designed presets for genre, delivery formats, and more
- Redesigned interface improves mastering workflow and user experience
A real fine place to start
In a world of unlimited options, nothing can be more immobilizing than picking a place to start. To get you to a logical starting point, from which your musical vision can blossom, Advanced Master Assistant uses the sonic profile of your audio to give you a place to start. To get the time-consuming, housekeeping chores out of the way so you can get to the business of crafting a sonic signature, Master Assistant will suggest targets, signal chain, and processor settings, so you can get to what’s most important—adding your personal touch.
A/B… see? Easy as 1-2-3
To ensure that your masters are commercially competitive with the modern sounds and levels, you can A/B your master against reference tracks directly within any instance of Ozone or in standalone. Instead of loading a project with tracks and playing clever games with solo, mute, aux and master faders, Ozone integrates track referencing into its workflow, making it easy and intelligent. Since the human ear loses perspective rather quickly in terms of comparisons, track referencing in Ozone lets you to load up to 10 tracks, identifying sections of your reference for facile playback of verse or chorus for example, so you can spend less time futzing and more time mastering.
Until music can master itself, you won’t find a more effective and efficient mastering tool for amateur and pro alike, than the highly intelligent and capable Ozone 8 Standard. For more information, call or chat online with your Westlake Pro Sales Consultant today.
iZotope Ozone 8 Standard system requirements:
Mac: OS X 10.8.5 (Pro Tools 10 only), OS X 10.9 – macOS Sierra (10.12)
Windows: 7, 8, 10
VST2, VST3, AudioUnit (Mac Only), AAX (Real-time & AudioSuite; 64-bit only), RTAS (Real-time & Audiosuite (DPM); 32-bit only)