Achieving a professional master is faster than ever with Ozone 10. Match the sound of chart-topping hits or your favorite reference files with the new Master Assistant, as groundbreaking technology and an improved UI keep you in your flow. The new Assistant View UI and Tonal Balance metering makes it easier than ever to craft a balanced and precise sound. Maximize loudness with the new Magnify Soft Clip, improve mono with the new Recover Sides, and instantly match the sound of your favorite chart-topping hits and reference files using the new Master Assistant. Get detailed and superior results with Ozone 10, the most advanced and intuitive mastering suite in the world.
What’s new in iZotope’s Ozone 10 Standard?
Improved Master Assistant [Standard and Advanced]
Match top masters.
Effortlessly achieve the sound of chart-topping hits or your favorite reference file using groundbreaking matching technology for tone, dynamics, and width. An updated Assistant View makes it faster than ever to customize your starting point, while the Tonal Balance curve allows for easy metering. With the new Master Assistant, you have a second set of (AI) ears that never get fatigued.
Magnify Soft Clip (in Maximizer Module) [Standard and Advanced]
Boost loudness while maintaining high fidelity audio with the new Magnify Soft Clip. Bring your track forward using the soft clipper to amplify the Maximizer’s IRC algorithms, used on countless hit records.
Recover Sides (in Imager Module) [Standard and Advanced]
Get more from mono
Reduce width, without losing the sides. The new Recover Sides feature maintains stereo information in mono so you can preserve depth and power when narrowing problem frequencies like a wide bass.
Ozone 10 is compatible with Apple silicon native chips for faster processing.
Improved UI look and feel
A refreshed look and simple interface helps to jumpstart your mastering process by keeping you in your flow.
New: Hear the difference
New buttons have been added that activate Delta monitoring, allowing you to hear just the frequencies that are being cut or boosted. This lets you know precisely how you are adjusting your track in the new Stabilizer and Impact Modules.
Improved metering with Tonal Balance target curve
Visualize how your master stacks up to chart-topping hits or to your own reference track, with the Tonal Balance target curve located in the new Assistant View for easy metering.
Mac: macOS Catalina (10.15.7) — macOS Monterey (12.5.x)*
Windows: Windows 10 — Windows 11
*Supported on Intel Macs & Apple silicon Macs, in Rosetta 2 and native.
Plug in Formats: AAX, AU, VST3. All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.
Note: VST2 is no longer supported.
Logic Pro, Ableton Live 10.1 — 11, Pro Tools 2021 — 2022, Cubase 11 — 12, FL Studio 20, Studio One 5, REAPER 6, Bitwig Studio 4, Adobe Audition CC, Premiere Pro CC, Nuendo 12, Digital Performer 11.
- Improved! Master Assistant [Standard and Advanced] Effortlessly achieve the sound of chart-topping hits or your favorite reference file using groundbreaking matching technology for tone, dynamics and width.
- New! Magnify Soft Clipper (in Maximizer Module) [Standard and Advanced] Boost loudness while maintaining the highest fidelity audio with the new Magnify Soft Clip
- New! Recover Sides (in Imager Module) [Standard and Advanced] Reduce width, without losing the sides.
- New! Assistant View UI. [Standard and Advanced] The Master Assistant lands you on the new Assistant View, your intelligent control center for fast, personalized results
- Improved performance [Standard and Advanced] Ozone 10 is now compatible with Apple silicon native chips for faster processing.
- Vintage Modules: Use iZotope’s colorful collection of Vintage modules to add warmth, grit, and vibe to your music, available as both modules and component plug-ins.
Upgrade to Ozone 10 Advanced to get access to:
- New! Stabilizer Module [Advanced] Sculpt a balanced sound with the new Stabilizer Module, an adaptive mastering EQ.
- New! Impact Module [Advanced] Enhance the rhythm and feel of your music by intuitively controlling microdynamics.