The RADAR approach to sound
While other systems focus on processing to compensate and adjust your tracks, RADAR takes a different approach. Their secret formula? Don’t touch it! They do whatever it takes to make sure the signal enters and leaves the machine with as few digital fingerprints as possible. Over 25 years of feedback from the industry’s most respected professionals tell us that RADAR’s formula is working.
- A scalable new interface with 16 analog I/O of RADAR Classic 96 kHz conversion and Dante connectivity. Additional units can be linked for up to 256 I/O.
- A single interface can be connected through a standard Ethernet port using Dante Virtual Soundcard software.
- For high channel counts, and lower latency, connect using third-party PCIeR cards, thunderbolt expansion boxes, or HD bridge devices.
- The sample rate and routing are set using Dante Controller software.
- Up to 2 x 8 channel analog I/O cards may be installed for a total of 16 channels of analog I/O per Converter chassis.
- Chassis can be chained together for up to 256 I/O via Dante® connectivity.
- Input Connectors (per 8 channel card): 1 x DB-25, 25-pin connectors (balanced) Tascam wiring standard
- Output Connectors (per 8 channel card): 1 x DB-25, 25-pin connectors (balanced) Tascam wiring standard
- Operating Level: +4 dBu with selectable headroom
- Input and Output Level Select (maximum level): +18, +20, +22, +24 dB