Meet Heritage Audio
Since Peter Rodriguez launched Heritage Audio in 2011, musicians around the world have coveted the brand’s analog signal processing equipment. Heritage strives to create a sound that harkens back to the Golden Age of recording while incorporating state-of-the-art 21st-century technology. Designed and manufactured in Spain, Heritage Audio products reflect Mr. Rodriguez’s expertise in music production and sound engineering, making them an instant fit for your studio and system.
HA73X2 Elite In One Take
- The exact equivalent to getting two HA73 Elite channels
- Microphone input impedance: HI, 1200 Ohm minimum, LO, 300 Ohm minimum. Higher gain positions gradually have greater impedances, optimum for low gain ribbon mics. Input is transformer balanced and floating.
- Output stage noise: Less than -100dBu
- Frequency response: 20Hz (+0.3dB) to 20Khz (-0.2dB)
- The Heritage Audio HA73X2 Elite dual-channel microphone preamp features the same dynamic specifications as the 73JR and DMA73 Heritage Audio models with a price that opens up this technology to musicians of all levels. The HA72X2 Elite includes many of the qualities of the 73JR, including a High Impedance JFET DI Input, a class A high pass filter, and Carnhill input and output transformers. Every detail, including the high-quality pots and switches, has been fully designed and manufactured by Heritage Audio.
Housed in a rugged steel and aluminum casing, the HA73X2 offers equivalent input noise of less than -125dBu and output stage noise of less than -100dBu. It also features 80dB of available gain with dedicated inputs for mics, lines, and instruments. With no compromise in construction and full attention to details, this dual-channel microphone preamp allows producers to create incredible professional vintage sounds at an entry-level price.