Meet Heritage Audio
Since Peter Rodriguez launched Heritage Audio in 2011, musicians around the world have coveted the brand’s analog signal processing equipment. Heritage strives to create a sound that harkens back to the Golden Age of recording while incorporating state-of-the-art 21st-century technology. Designed and manufactured in Spain, Heritage Audio products reflect Mr. Rodriguez’s expertise in music production and sound engineering, making them an instant fit for your studio and system.
DMA73 In One Take
- A true dual 1073 style mic preamp in a one rack unit format
- Microphone input impedance: HI, 1200 Ohm minimum, LO, 300 Ohm minimum. Higher gain positions gradually have greater impedances, optimum for low gain ribbon mics.
- Input is Carnhill transformer balanced and floating.
- Line input impedance: 10K Ohms bridging, Carnhill transformer balanced and floating.
- DI input impedance: Greater than 2 Megohms, unbalanced.
- Power consumption: 88 mA per rail @+-16VDC
Dual 1073 Style Preamp in 1RU
The Heritage Audio DMA73 is a fully discrete, three-stage, Class A 1073 style dual mic preamp, offering two channels in a one-rack unit. Using only Styroflex and tantalum capacitors, the DMA73 is an excellent tool for adding Class A sound to a variety of recordings. Line mode allows for running pre-recorded tracks, and a discrete Class-A hi-pass filter will enhance nearly every recording.
Since 2012, the DI circuit, which is an all-discrete Class A JFET circuit ahead of the MIC transformer, has been known for its ability to transform bass lines and is considered a recording studio essential. The included external linear power supply offers power handling. Each of the two channels features fully separate controls, including input gain, mic input impedance, phantom power, phase flip, and a 20dB mic pad ahead of the input transformer. For engineers who don’t track with equalizer, DMA73 is a fully functional recording mic preamp.