Meet Heritage Audio
Since Peter Rodriguez launched Heritage Audio in 2011, musicians around the world have coveted the brand’s analog signal processing equipment. Heritage strives to create a sound that harkens back to the Golden Age of recording while incorporating state-of-the-art 21st-century technology. Designed and manufactured in Spain, Heritage Audio products reflect Mr. Rodriguez’s expertise in music production and sound engineering, making them an instant fit for your studio and system.
Mastering Grade Monitor Control from your Desktop
Heritage Audio is pleased to present the RAM System series of monitoring control solutions.
Combining analog circuitry with modern technology such as Bluetooth wireless input, the RAM System 2000 provides an unparalleled level of sound quality and features for every studio from project to post-production houses.
The RAM System 2000 includes three pairs of +4dBu balanced analog inputs and three stereo outputs. The independent subwoofer output allows the sub to be shared between speakers.
Pre-fader Mix Out and stereo Cue Input/Output are also independent functions. Two headphone amplifiers eliminate noise and coloration with exquisite audio from a diamond-buffer base. Two user-assignable preset levels help recall settings, and the Talkback feature allows for easy communication in and out of the booth. Regardless of studio size, the RAM 2000 from Heritage Audio features a professional-grade 64-step, gold-plated relay ladder attenuation for master level control.
RAM System 2000 In One Take
- Desktop-format monitor controller with classic looks; designed for the studio that needs enhanced, mastering-grade stereo monitoring capabilities
- 64-step relay ladder attenuation for master level control in 1dB steps
- S/PDIF coax input with Burr-Brown 24-bit/96kHz D/A conversion and Pro-audio-quality Bluetooth input for easy mobile device integration
- Independent MIX output (pre-fader; follows input); Independent Subwoofer output facilitates sub sharing between different speaker pairs
- State-of-the-art analog circuitry for superior transparency and ultra-low noise and distortion