- The best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Large diaphragm condenser mic enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source
- The upgraded HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort, invaluable for recording or mixing
- High headroom instrument input allows you to record guitars and basses without any unwanted clipping or distortion
- With our Easy Start tool, it’s now easier than ever to get up and running
You won’t get a better sounding, more reliable recording package. Scarlett Solo Studio provides singer-songwriters with the simplest all-in-one solution for a reassuringly easy recording process. Right out of the box you get a Scarlett Solo USB audio interface, condenser microphone, 3-metre XLR microphone cable, closed-back headphones, and free software so you can start making music in no time at all.
The Scarlett Solo features a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
The CM25 MkIII condenser microphone enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source, while the HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones, with a new improved design, offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort when recording and mixing.
Simply plug your guitar or bass in to the high-headroom instrument input and start recording without any clipping or unwanted distortion, and keep an eye on your input level with intuitive Gain Halo metering.
Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range and Scarlett Solo’s balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you’ll always have pristine audio playback. And the Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road, connecting straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required.
All the tools you need to start recording right, now
There’s no better way to step into studio recording – your Scarlett interface comes with some of the best loved tools in the business, including Hitmaker Expansion, with exclusive content from legendary Auto-Tune creators Antares, along with Brainworx, Softube, XLN Audio, Relab and more.
The Focusrite sound: Officially supported on iPad Pro
Scarlett Solo is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pro. Setup and operation is simple: just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go.
- Ableton Live Lite
The iconic DAW gives you everything you need to get started including instruments, effects and Live’s trademark clip and scene launching for taking ideas further or performance.
- Splice Sounds
Three months Splice Sounds membership with new Splice accounts – offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily.
- Three Month Avid Pro Tools Artist Subscription with Complete Plugin Bundle
A three-month subscription to Avid Pro Tools Artist and Avid Complete Plugin Bundle, with a 25% discount on Avid Pro Tools Artist after the subscription period, or a 33% discount on Avid Pro Tools Studio.
- Landr Studio, plus five free masters
Produce and release your best work with two months’ access to Landr Studio, as well as five free masters you can use even when your two months subscription is over.
Focusrite’s Scarlett audio interfaces now include an incredibly comprehensive and powerful plug-in bundle Create studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums, then mix and master with iconic Focusrite studio hardware – all in the box. From November 11, 2021, every new Focusrite Scarlett interface comes with an unbeatable range of tried-and-tested studio tools from some of the biggest names in the business.
Hitmaker Expansion – available to every newly registered interface user – is built to get you creating records immediately. These are all the tools you need to write, produce, mix and master your music in studio quality.
- Antares Auto-Tune Access — Allows everything from natural sounding, near-real-time pitch adjustment for getting the best vocal takes – to lightning-fast Hip-hop-inspired pitching for adding a whole new sound to your tracks
- Relab’s LX480 Essentials — Provides four reverbs, modelled on The Hit Factory NYC’s reverb unit, and used on countless hits
- Softube Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555 — A hyper-realistic model of Marshall’s Silver Jubilee 2555 – the modern evolution of the iconic JCM800 – brought to you by analogue modeling experts
- Softube XLN Audio Addictive Keys — Choice of one of four professional-sounding models from Steinway, Yamaha and the classic Rhodes
- XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock kit — Features expertly captured samples from a high-end Tama and Pearl drums, and Paiste and Sabian cymbals, recorded at Decibel Studios in Stockholm
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC — Brings the true sound of the preamps that made Focusrite what we are today to your music
- Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite — Meticulously captured digital models of the truly iconic EQ and Compressors which have made the Focusrite name a staple in world-class facilities across the globe
- Produce your best work with Landr — A two-month subscription to Landr Studio, plus five free masters to be used any time. Landr Studio includes 30+ music-creation tools with samples, plugins, collab features, unlimited MP3 mastering, and unlimited distribution on 150+ streaming platforms
In The Box
- Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen.
- 1 x Scarlett CM25 MkIII Microphone & mic stand attachment
- 1 x Scarlett HP60 MkIII Headphones
- 1 x 3m XLR cable
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
Enjoy three years of warranty
Wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on a three-year warranty if any Focusrite hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault. Focusrite will send you replacement gear in the UK and the US, and they’ll cover the shipping costs both ways. In the UK, they’ll send you a replacement before you return your hardware to them.