- Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Two balanced line inputs, suitable for connecting line-level sources
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- With our Easy Start tool, it’s now easier than ever to get up and running
Meet Scarlett 2i2
The most popular audio interface for artists across all genres, the third-generation Scarlett 2i2 provides two mic/line/instrument inputs allowing simultaneous recording and playback of up to two channels with independently controllable headphone and monitor outputs.
The 2i2 features two upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal and acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound.
Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
The high impedance, high-headroom instrument inputs allow you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level.
Scarlett 2i2 is designed to stand up to days on the road, and connects straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable, with no external power required.
All the tools you need to start recording right, now
There’s no better way to step into studio recording – your Scarlett interface comes with some of the best loved tools in the business, including Hitmaker Expansion, with exclusive content from legendary Auto-Tune creators Antares, along with Brainworx, Softube, XLN Audio, Relab and more.
The Focusrite sound: Officially supported on iPad Pro
Scarlett 2i2 is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pro. Setup and operation is simple: just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go.
- Ableton Live Lite
The iconic DAW gives you everything you need to get started including instruments, effects and Live’s trademark clip and scene launching for taking ideas further or performance.
- Splice Sounds
Three months Splice Sounds membership with new Splice accounts – offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily.
- Three Month Avid Pro Tools Artist Subscription with Complete Plugin Bundle
A three-month subscription to Avid Pro Tools Artist and Avid Complete Plugin Bundle, with a 25% discount on Avid Pro Tools Artist after the subscription period, or a 33% discount on Avid Pro Tools Studio.
- Landr Studio, plus five free masters
Produce and release your best work with two months’ access to Landr Studio, as well as five free masters you can use even when your two months subscription is over.
Focusrite’s Scarlett audio interfaces now include an incredibly comprehensive and powerful plug-in bundle Create studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums, then mix and master with iconic Focusrite studio hardware – all in the box. From November 11, 2021, every new Focusrite Scarlett interface comes with an unbeatable range of tried-and-tested studio tools from some of the biggest names in the business.
Hitmaker Expansion – available to every newly registered interface user – is built to get you creating records immediately. These are all the tools you need to write, produce, mix and master your music in studio quality.
- Antares Auto-Tune Access — Allows everything from natural sounding, near-real-time pitch adjustment for getting the best vocal takes – to lightning-fast Hip-hop-inspired pitching for adding a whole new sound to your tracks
- Relab’s LX480 Essentials — Provides four reverbs, modelled on The Hit Factory NYC’s reverb unit, and used on countless hits
- Softube Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555 — A hyper-realistic model of Marshall’s Silver Jubilee 2555 – the modern evolution of the iconic JCM800 – brought to you by analogue modeling experts
- Softube XLN Audio Addictive Keys — Choice of one of four professional-sounding models from Steinway, Yamaha and the classic Rhodes
- XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock kit — Features expertly captured samples from a high-end Tama and Pearl drums, and Paiste and Sabian cymbals, recorded at Decibel Studios in Stockholm
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC — Brings the true sound of the preamps that made Focusrite what we are today to your music
- Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite — Meticulously captured digital models of the truly iconic EQ and Compressors which have made the Focusrite name a staple in world-class facilities across the globe
- Produce your best work with Landr — A two-month subscription to Landr Studio, plus five free masters to be used any time. Landr Studio includes 30+ music-creation tools with samples, plugins, collab features, unlimited MP3 mastering, and unlimited distribution on 150+ streaming platforms
In The Box
- Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen.
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
Enjoy three years of warranty
Wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on a three-year warranty if any Focusrite hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault. Focusrite will send you replacement gear in the UK and the US, and they’ll cover the shipping costs both ways. In the UK, they’ll send you a replacement before you return your hardware to them.
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Protocol: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: YES
- Instrument Inputs: 2
- Line Inputs: 2
- Analogue Outputs: 2
- Headphone Outputs: 1
- Bus Powered: YES