Meet the RedNet D16R MkII
RedNet D16R MkII is a 16-channel bi-directional digital interface for Dante networks. The 1U rackmount device features individual input and output channel level controls, allowing for precise calibration and control of all input and output levels using RedNet Control. RedNet D16R MkII features power supply and Ethernet redundancy with auto switchover in case of failure.
Various connection options make RedNet D16R MkII a flexible addition to any Audio-over-IP system. A pair of DB25 multipin connectors each connect eight channels of AES3 I/O into and out of the interface, while XLR and RCA ports enable two-channel AES3 and S/PDIF connections, respectively, to be made. Sample rate conversion on every input enables external equipment to operate at different sample rates, and DARS signals are accepted on the XLR connector. Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows synchronization to house clock or syncing external equipment to the Dante network.
Red, RedNet, and ISA customers get a free plug-in from Focusrite and Brainworx
Brainworx bx_console Focusrite recreates the analogue signal paths of Focusrite’s revered ISA 110 and ISA 130 modules which were a part of the Focusrite Studio Console.
Designed and coded by the DSP geniuses at acclaimed software house Brainworx, the new bx_console Focusrite VST/AU/AAX plugin for Mac and PC faithfully captures the sound, feel, and styling of their original iconic hardware.
With bx_console Focusrite retailing separately for $349, its inclusion for free with all Red, RedNet, and ISA purchases is a huge deal!
In addition, customers who previously purchased any Red, RedNet, or ISA solution since January 2020 will have the plug-in available in their Focusrite account as long as they’ve registered the product.
- 16-channel bi-directional digital interface for Dante networks.
- Individual input and output channel level control using RedNet Control software.
- Dual PSUs with locking IEC inlets.
- Dual locking etherCON connectors for Primary and Secondary network connections.
- Power supply and ethernet redundancy with auto switchover in case of failure.
- Front-panel LED indicators for PSU, network, sample rate, signal present and clock source status.
- Sample rate conversion on all input channels.
- Two DB25 connectors with AES59 standard configuration; each carries eight channels of AES3 I/O.
- RCA connectors for two-channel S/PDIF input and output.
- XLR connections for alternate AES3 I/O and DARS input.
- BNC connectors for Word Clock input and output.
- Compact 1U chassis allows maximum functionality in minimum rack space.
- Full operability with Focusrite RedNet and Red interfaces, plus all Dante devices from hundreds of manufacturers.
- Remote routing and control using RedNet Control and Dante Controller.
What’s in the Box
- RedNet D16R MkII
- 2x IEC AC mains cables
- 2x IEC Retaining Clips
- Focusrite Pro Important Information Guide
- Focusrite Pro Important Information Guide provides links to:
- RedNet Control
- RedNet PCIe drivers (included with RedNet Control download)
- Audinate Dante Controller (installed with RedNet Control)