SRI-2 USB Audio Interface featuring a robust aluminium chassis, the interface is a sturdy piece of gear reminiscent of the “old school” studios. Along with the striking design comes exceptional 21st-century audio quality and functionality. Best-in-class digital converters capture the detailed nuance of every recording. The large volume knob provides accurate control of the output level, and direct monitoring provides zero-latency tracking. The 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs are conveniently mounted on the front of the SRI-2, so you can easily plug in your instrument or mic. The truly unique innovation of the SRI-2, however, is the speaker switching capability, which allows you to A-B your mix on two sets of speakers (with one of them hopefully being from Fluid Audio).
Big Volume Knob
Easy to reach on the top surface, the knob is solid aluminium with a rubber grip for good weight and fuel inputs.
Two combo XLR/TRS inputs are front-mounted for easy access. High-quality pre-amps ensure a crystal clear signal path.
Low noise mic pre-amps support 48V phantom power.
Inputs, buttons and knobs are placed conveniently on the top surface of the SRI-2. No need to look down to see what is engaged. All are clearly in view while recording. LED indicators on all buttons and knobs able you to monitor your settings even in dimly lit studios. Ample Power from Headphone output. One of the most powerful headphone outputs in a USB powered device. Create tracks and overdubs with plenty of clarity and power. Works with headphones up to 250 ohms.
Clear LED indicators help to see your signal levels to avoid clipping.
Compact, robust and USB powered. Take it with you anywhere. Use it on the go on your laptop or iPad with the included Cubasis LE Software (with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit, not included). Includes Cubase LE for windows and OSXWDM / ASIO /
No drivers are needed for Windows or OSX. In addition, fluid Audio Windows driver is supplied for an even more flexible setup.
For DAW usage, drivers are needed.
Direct-monitoring knob provides zero latency.
- Anodized aluminium chassis housing and master volume knob
- Professional grade 24-bit/192kHz digital conversion
- 2 class A microphone pre-amps with +48 V phantom power
- 2 x XLR/TRS combo inputs on the front panel for Line / Mic / Instrument recording
- 4 TRS outputs for 2 monitor pairs with A / B button
- 1 headphone output with separate volume control, 2 x 75mW
- LED indicators on all knobs
- Powered by USB 2.0 connection
- Cubase LE DAW software included via download for PC and Mac
- Cubasis LE DAW for iPad (IOS 9 and later)
- OS support: OSX 10.6.4 and newer, Windows 7/8/8.1 and Windows 10/11 x86/x64