Based on the incredible processing power of a Sharc DSP and a Cortex 3 ARM, all the features of the glorious ancestor have been modeled with the highest accuracy. Starting with 91 tonewheels, including leakage and condition – digital “Clonewheels”. Adding full polyphony, scanner vibrato, tube amplifier emulation with overdrive, and – of course – a convincing rotating LeslieTM speaker simulation. Even the notorious key clicks and percussion sounds are reproduced just like in old times.
The B4000+ allows it to connect up to two keyboards via the MIDI ports plus pedal and sustain controllers for the full playing experience. The integrated Split Mode allows it to split a keyboard for the upper and lower manual on two sections. MIDI data is also transferred via USB. All incoming MIDI data is transferred to the PC via USB and can be recorded in a sequencer.
The B4000+ can feed an external audio signal into the internal effect section, e. g. the rotor and reverb effects. The signal can either be fed directly to the mix or pass through the effects section.
The perfect and highly affordable solution, if there are keyboards, but no ultra-realistic organ tone module in-da-house.
- Nine drawbars
- Six high-resolution metal dials
- TFT color display
Organ Emulation Features:
- Three full polyphony manuals
- Percussion (including harmonic, attack, decay)
- Tonewheel emulation (including leakage and condition)
- Mechanical emulation including keyclick and key contact delay simulation
- Physical circuit modeling
- Rotating speakers emulation
- Tube amplifier emulation (with overdrive)
- FX section: chorus/vibrato, reverb, compressor
- External audio input routing through FX
- Global tuning
- Envelope attack and decay
- MIDI key split and velocity
- 128 presets
- 2/2 Channels
- 2 x Input
- 1 (for MIDI to host PC/Mac)
- ARM Cortex M3 and Sharc DSP
- DC 12 V / 0,5 A
- 2,30 kg
- B4000+ Module, Power Supply, Manual